favorite rap duo's?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
current was hus and jacka, oldschool 40 and b legit, crazy how much chemisty dudes can have, you can tell there real life folks just by there songs together, you can tell jacka brought the best out of hus, and vise versa, that jacka verse over the yardbirds album was so raw.

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
BLACK C & MR CEE

MAC 10 & AD KAPONE

C-BO & KILLA TAY

C-BO & FAT TONE

C FRESH & COUGNUT (YUP)

ERIC B & RAKIM

TOO SHORT & SPICE 1 (even though some1 else always on the shit too)

JT & SEFF

WC & ICE CUBE

TRAY DEE & GOLDIE LOC

KAM & PARIS

DEAD PREZ

ERIC B & RAKIM

COCO BROVAZ/ SMIF N WESUN

SEAN PRICE & BUCKSHOT

to name a few

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
From the bay for me it's probably Cold World Hustlers. I wish Big Vic and E-Sic had made more music together and just in general. I know CWH get their props on here but E-Sic is still criminally underrated in my opinion. Dude should have been up there with the bigger known names for bay area rap in the 90s.

Also off topic I know it's more of a posse cut but it's 20 years later and I still go back and forth on which version of Cold Day in Hell I like better lol

I think the remix gets slightly more play from me.

after that RBL, IMP... I don't know Frisco rap was my favorite in the 90s from the bay.

Bad-N-Fluenz too. Rappin Ron was too nice. RIP

Operation Stackola is classic. After that Luniz were always kinda meh to me and I never got the extreme amount of Yukmouth hype on here and in general. But I'd say they were one of my faves just off that debut album alone though, still gets play from me on the regular.