Favorite ONE HIT Wonders

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 28, 2003
I was joking and wanted to see how many of you would trip...

but seriously Tupac Shakur never had the same commercial success with any other single... and many ppl remember him only becuz of Changes, so you ppl shouldn't be so blind, for many on the world Tupac is a one hit wonder

Apr 25, 2002
T-Craq said:
I was joking and wanted to see how many of you would trip...

but seriously Tupac Shakur never had the same commercial success with any other single... and many ppl remember him only becuz of Changes, so you ppl shouldn't be so blind, for many on the world Tupac is a one hit wonder
but hes not a one hit wonder."Keep Ya Head Up" , "I Get Around" ,"How Do You Want It" , & "California Love" were all bigger hits than "Changes"............

and as far as commercial success, i think "California Love" & "How Do You Want It" both went double platinum............just shootin some knowledge at you,aint tryna down your post............

Dec 25, 2003
Aha- Take On Me

Pet Shop Boys- Western Girls

I love them songs!

oh yeah &

MC Hammer- Too Legit

JJ Fad- Supersonic

Tag Team- Whoop there is...

3rd Bass- Pop goes the Weasel (Vanilla Ice diss)

I still remember watching their video, it was hilarious as hell!

SRD420

RAGE-REST-REPEAT
Oct 12, 2004
Minnesota
haha, I just remembered one from waaay back in the day, shit I must have been about 10 when I used to bump this song...
Daft Punk... Around The World... lol, ah, memories.