Favorite music vids

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 26, 2002
hahah slitler you like britney spears... lol ... my boy chriss told me she looks like a fuckin dog in real life hahaha
do you mean that "my band" video?? D12

that shit's good as a parody but the song's kinda annoyin

Aug 19, 2002
www.myspace.com
Prodigy's "Smack my Bitch up" is the best video in existence. No video will ever top it.

That said, I don't really watch MTV anymore because... well, it sucks. But recently I found myself all fucked up on a number of substances and watching MTV at some Godforsaken hour like 5am. I saw that new Britney video, and was not at all prepared for it. They really should put a warning label on things like that for those of us that have been partying a little too hard all night...

Sep 19, 2003
www.geocities.com
I don't really watch MTV or listen to the radio, I see most videos on the internet, just for that reason, they get played the fuck out...but that damn Toxic video always seems to be on when I flip through the channels... but I never get tired of seeing it... that glitter outfit...DAMN!!!!!

Jar

Sicc OG
May 22, 2002
SouljahThug said:
Bone Thugs N Harmony - Change The World <-- that shit is classic
yeah, Bone Thugs N Harmony had a lot of tight videos plus other Bone Thugs related videos. I like the video for Crossroads, !st of The Month, Resurrection(Paper,Paper), It's All Good, the two from Bizzy Bone-Heaven's Movie, that one from the Layzie Bone solo album with Baby S...there is a lot more I can't think of

Jar

Sicc OG
May 22, 2002
all the videos on that Ice Cube-the videos volume 1
Made Men and The Lox-Tommy's Theme
a lot of the videos on that Hype Williams-The Videos volume 1 like Nas-Street Dreams and Wu Tang Clan-Can It Be So Simple

and then of course all the classic bay area rap videos and the tight down south rap videos like Master P,C-Loc and Young Bleed-How You Do That....I can go on forever about videos and shit

Jar

Sicc OG
May 22, 2002
I like that video for that song with Big Pun, Eightball and Heavy D...I forget the name of it.