favorite mike jones album?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 26, 2002
Bacc In Texas
the one thats still sealed up in stores that no one is buying.
FYI

Since its release nearly two months ago, Who Is Mike Jones? -- the debut release from Houston native Mike Jones -- has been Certified Platinum, moving more than a million units across the nation.

The album debuted on Billboard's "Top 200" albums chart at #3 and #1 on Billboard’s "Top R&B/Hip-Hop Albums" and "Top Rap Albums" charts, and continues to move more than 45,000 copies a week

It's one thing to say he ain't tight etc., but to say he ain't selling....well, the numbers don't lie.

Cuzz is stilllllllllll pushin over 40,000 copies a week and its been two months...DAMN.

Jan 12, 2003
D-Locc60 said:
FYIIt's one thing to say he ain't tight etc., but to say he ain't selling....well, the numbers don't lie.
nob0die said:
hmmm i dont think he said he wasnt sellin....
what he said

I was just bein a smart ass, nothin personal. I can't stand MJ and it seems as though people feel the same way bout him that I do here cuz no one really is pickin up his cd here. The shelves never get low at all.

Nov 13, 2003
like it or not you cant hate someone out there Hustlin makin money eventhough it is mike jones and mike jones is selling records when im rollin around houston i hear fools blasting mike jones and its mostly females

Apr 26, 2002
Bacc In Texas
hmmm i dont think he said he wasnt sellin....
reread that...
he said.. the ones they aint buyin...
Nawwww......I DON'T...need to re-read it.
I know what he said.

If no one ain't buying, then how the album SELL over a million?
Which in turn means>>>>SOMEONE IS BUYING THE ALBUM.
SAME SHIT, just different way of saying it.

damnnnn....i hate breakin shit down.

PEOPLE... QUIT DICK RIDIN and postin SOUNDSCANS...
just cuz he went platinum don't mean all his cd's were sold...
Address D-Locc by name, fucc beatin round the bush. You talkin to me.
Ain't no gott damn body dicc ridin....use the slang appropriately.

When someone says an album ain't SELLIN or that no one is BUYIN it(same shit), then one of the best things to do is GET FACTS, GET NUMBERS....case in point.
And by me doing just that, it comes with the territory of being the Southern Siccness Mod.

Ain't shit wrong with that...in fact, I THANK ALL THE FOLKS THAT TAKE THE TIME TO POST SOUNDSCAN NUMBERS IN THIS FORUM.

Now your right, platinum don't mean all his cd's were SOLD, so to satisfy your concern....you can say he SOLD 940,000 copies, there, now Mike ain't platinum.

Aug 31, 2003
www.ebay.com
nob0die said:
my favorite Mike Jones album was...

Chamillionaires - Mixtape Messiah
seems like you're the dick rider .. in a post about Mike Jones you post up about Chamillionaire. i can't think of one day i haven't heard a car ride by knocking Mike Jones. i don't think he's tight at all but i do respect the fact that he's giving a lot of love to his hometown.