Favorite Messy Marv Album/tracks

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 4, 2017
Rancho Cordova
Don't know who dat is but sure lol.

Y'all must not know what drugs do to ppl. I've had plenty friends fall off from cocaine, meth and heroin use and do/say shit they don't mean because their mind is gone. Which why I only smoke tree these days. Hopefully mess gets back to it but I think it may be too late for him now. Sounds like from his jail interview he permanently fucked his brain up. Shame.

Jun 21, 2016
Don't know who dat is but sure lol.

Y'all must not know what drugs do to ppl. I've had plenty friends fall off from cocaine, meth and heroin use and do/say shit they don't mean because their mind is gone. Which why I only smoke tree these days. Hopefully mess gets back to it but I think it may be too late for him now. Sounds like from his jail interview he permanently fucked his brain up. Shame.
oh ok. if you new, then welcome, if you an alias, you will be found out

Nov 27, 2014
Is it just me or did Lil Raider just hella bit Messy's flow style? Listen to a Lil Raider and then listen to a Mess verse

dalycity650

Barlito's Way
Feb 8, 2006
Messy marv still dope tho. I don't care if he's a cocaine addict now and is falling off. He still one of my favorite artists and I have like 20 of his albums.

Explosive mode albums go! Don't forget bout those. .mess got a solid catalog.
Yes I forgot to add those in. All three compilations go hard as fuck, I even have a chopped and screwed version of Explosive Mode vol.1 that I still bump time to time.

Apr 5, 2016
i dont know how long that banners been there but i think most ppl subconsciously ignore all banners/adverts like that online.

i feel bad for whoever paid for that to be there lol