Favorite Jus Family release

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 4, 2002
JUS FAMILY IS DA SHIT!! CAN ANYONE HELP ME FIND OUT HOW 2 GET? ("smoke fillz my chest") ("putz my body to rest") ("i wanna get high!") I'VE TRIED EVERYTHING BUT I CANT FIND IT SO PLZ HELP ME!!
I think that song is on some Jus family/G-ism CD... called like Nuthin' but family.... I don't remember but thats a fuckin WEED ANTHEM!!! I gotta dust off that cd and get it in rotation..

Feb 1, 2006
Bosko -- That Fire is a cd that gets better and better the more you hear it when you are perved and kickin' it with the old lady.

Maniac Loc -- I'm Back is fire too, dusted that off and slapped it in the plymouth this summer.

and I've already expressed how dope I think that Cool Nutz/Luni album is several times on these boards.

I really need to pull my head out and cop that King Cool Nutz album as well, it'll happen eventually, haven't been to the record store in a hot minute.

Apr 10, 2006
Cool Nutz=Speakin Upon A Million
G-Ism=On A Mission
CooL Nutz=Harsh Game For The People

3 cds that will never come out the Deck..Im a big Cool Nutz fan..hes a solid dude..on the mic and in person...Nutz U should post up the "What Im About" Video..Best jus family song period ..I dont know if many of thes folks seen it?!?!?!?!?..