Favorite driving/chase sequences.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 24, 2005
Something that makes a great action movie is a great driving or chase sequence.

Also, spoilers will follow if you haven't seen the movies yet.

Fast Five - The end getaway sequence. It might be my favorite chase sequence ever. Sure it's completely unrealistic and defies all the laws of physics, but that shit is so fucking dope. The way they do it, it makes it seem like it could happen.

The Italian Job - That whole ending is dope. From them getting the armored truck to go where they wanted it to, the explosive charges underneath dropping it down into the tunnels, the billboard dropping onto the street to cover the huge hole. Epic. Then the Mini Coopers escaping was badass.

The Bourne movies - The first three have some awesome chases (haven't seen Legacy yet). The first one has the awesome old Mini scene. The second one has the slick driving through Goa and then later in Moscow in the taxi. The third has him in NY in the cop car being chased by the assassin in a Touareg.

Jul 21, 2002
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
I have had French Connection for years and never watched it, I've heard that chase scene is sick.

I think the chase in Bourne Identity was tight.
The chase scene in Point Break from car to foot chase was really nice. Pretty unique and to have a long first person view chase scene is really rare.

Jun 11, 2004
anyone ever see "The Duel"? It was steven speilberg's first big movie. classic driving movie about what happens when a crazy truck driver gets road rage.

Last edited:

cali1

Sicc OG
Feb 5, 2006
Bad Boys '95-the South Beach shootout+airport gunfight is still tops
Enemy Of The State-loved how Will got his Spiderman on climbin up those terraces
Lethal Weapon 4-a tough freeway chase/fistfight all in 1
Matrix Reloaded-INSANE
The Corruptor-thought Chow Yun Fat was gonna bite it when they slammed in2 that truck and Wahlberg did work with that 12 gauge
Shakedown 1988-a gunfight right in the middle of Times Square+Coney Island footchase...PRICELESS
The Expendables o.g.-when u hear Stallone gun that truck engine that shit sounded like WAR
Point Break-from a bank heist 2 a cool ass standoff between Utah+Bodhi
Speed-is this car insured?? yeah why?? *throws the Ferarri in reverse*
Takers-the best scene in the whole flick imo

Last edited: