Favorite David Lynch film?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 3, 2002
the man is an artist when it comes to writing/directing.
Abstract, mysterious, strange lightings, vibrant colors, rabbit masked weirdos, delusions, voyeuristic, amnesia, pointless cameos, elusive images, dangerous wackos, meaningless, bizarre, surrealistic work, unexplainable evil, madness, misc. ears, human morphing.......may sum it up...

"Mulholland Dr" or "Lost Hgwy" has to be my favorites......

Apr 25, 2002
Abstract, mysterious, strange lightings, vibrant colors, rabbit masked weirdos, delusions, voyeuristic, amnesia, pointless cameos, elusive images, dangerous wackos, meaningless, bizarre, surrealistic work, unexplainable evil, madness, misc. ears, human morphing.......may sum it up...
Didn't say anything about use of sound.

Oct 30, 2006
Never seen any of these but we should make this a steady thing of picking popular Director's and having people vote on what their favorite movie is from that particular director.

Say like David Fincher, James Cameron, Martin Scorsese, and other directors like that.

May 27, 2009
I gotta go with Twin Peaks. The show was the shit way back when. The movie was OK too.

Blue Velvet then Dune.

Gotta add "Wild at heart" to my download list. Haven't seen it yet.

Jun 9, 2007
crazy... I was thinking about posting a Lynch thread before Christmas but (ironically enough) it slipped my mind.

Mulholland Drive is in my top 5 movies of all-time... everything about that movie, from the aura it creates right down to the smokin hot masturbation / lesbian scenes, is superb..

Blue Velvet is a gem as well, but the movie itself takes a backseat to Hopper's amazing performance..

Eraserhead is an all-time cult classic

I have Lost Highway and Inland Empire on DVD but havent gotten around to watching them yet..

oh, and I've still not seen the short film collection... if anybody finds a DL for that and could PM it my way, it would be greatly appreciated

Oct 1, 2006
I saw Mulholland Dr. just recently and I was positively surprised by the fair amount of tiddies in the movie.

Besides that flick, I've seen the Twin Peaks series from Lynch. I need to watch the rest of his movies soon.