favorite comedians

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

ASCE

Sicc OG
Feb 9, 2006
Im lookin for some good stand up. post some good comedians and some of their dvds/performances so I can look them up.

Grimy

Sicc OG
Feb 14, 2006
ORIGINAL KINGS OF COMEDY (STEVE HARVEY,HUGHLEY,CEDRIC THE ENTERTAINER AND BERNIE MAC)
LATIN KINGS OF COMEDY (PAUL RODRIGUEZ,GEORGE LOPEZ,JOE MEDINA)

Feb 17, 2006
pablos francisco's bit on comedy central was pretty good shit, that would be on most p2p programs, and carlos mencia's stand up that was on comedy central was really funny, and ithink its what got him his tv show, cuz right after it was reaired a few years later, he was on Mind of Mencia a few months later

Nov 7, 2005
George Lopez , Richard Pryor , George Carlin , Eddie Murphy , Bill Cosby, Don Rickles , Martin , Dave Chapelle ,and Andrew "Dice" Clay all had/have some good shit

Apr 5, 2003
george carlin <---most consistantly funny stand up comedian IMO
dougstanhope - his stand up is hilarious even though he sucked on man show
eddie griffin - voodoo child and the message are funny as fuck
david cross - funny as hell but very lefty
dice clay - when you just want raw discusting humor
lewis black
bill maher - maybe to lefty for most but funny & truthful
carlos mencia - picks all races apart in his stand up
larry the cable guy - git -r- done bitch~

Psilo707

Complete O.G.
Jun 25, 2002
Gimcheon, South Korea
www.seoulhunter.com
Anyone seen Jim Gaffigans new stand up? It was on Com Cent, i didnt even know who he was before then, but he had me busting up fucking hard for most of it. The Hot Pockets jokes went on for like 15 minutes, it was classic material.

So hes on my list now, which would prob be:

Mitch Hedberg (#1,for sure)
Bruce Bruce
Dane Cook is usually funny
Chappelle, Chris Rock
Lewis Black