Favorite album by Chunk?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Do it

Sicc OG
Mar 11, 2005
I have checked out some tracks here and there by this dude, but I haven`t bought an album yet. I believe he has released these:
"Menace To The Game"
"Chunk II: Still The Menace"
"Marked For Death"
"Break Em Off A Chunk"

What`s your favorite album by Chunk?

Thanks in advance.

Feb 14, 2006
What a occurrence!!!
I was slumpin Break Em Off A Chunk half hour ago; :cheeky:

All of em are good, Break Em Off A Chunk might be my favorite
Menace To The Game at least, too oldish 4 my taste;

Mar 4, 2006
You cats must be kinda old if you've heard hella Chunk albums. He was before my time. I remember when I was in middle school my homies older brother had a Chunk tape cover pinned to his wall.

Jan 23, 2006
MY FAVORITE CHUNK ALBUM IS "BREAK EM OFF A CHUNK". I HAVE ALL OF HIS ALBUMS INCLUDING HIS 2001 RELEASE "HARD 2 SWALLOW". I WAS WITING ON THE 2007 RELEASE OF "STILL BREAKIN EM OFF A CHUNK" BUT THEN HE ANOUNCED HIS RETIREMENT AND NOW I DON'T THINK IT'S GONNA SEE A RELEASE DATE.

TaTa

Sicc OG
May 22, 2006
menace to the game is the best album ever. I grew up to this cat. Ever since he performed in the Rec in East Palo Alto in 1991, i have been a follower of his music. Dame, i am amazed that their are other who like him too.

Jun 25, 2005
TaTa said:
menace to the game is the best album ever. I grew up to this cat. Ever since he performed in the Rec in East Palo Alto in 1991, i have been a follower of his music. Dame, i am amazed that their are other who like him too.
I would have to say "Menace to the Game" also shit iz str8 classic rite up there with TI "Direct From the Backstreets"....Black Man Homicide, Funklab Freestyle, Dirty Hos Dont Get Chose, Easy Way to FLow, Criminal Lyrics all classic shit! In hindsight I shoulda spent tha xtra $ and copped tha cd instead of tha tape but shit I was a freshman in highschool back then and I didnt know tapes would be absolete....LOL!!! Now I'm afraid to play tha tape in case that shit breaks! LOL