Fav Track on Kamakazee Preview...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

RiP

Aug 23, 2002
www.rip-records.com
I like all the tracks so far on the preview, I can't wait till that shit drop...but my fav is the 4th one...Snoopin...DAYUM that shit raw!!! That beat raw as fuck and Twista gets off!!!!!!!!! If yall aint heard it...peep it at www.Twista.net under Media. Holla - Rip

May 21, 2002
Santa Rosa
no this album sucks

i think twista is kinda falling off cause he doesnt have good production to go with his tight lyrics and flows....on the other hand if he had some production from lets say Dj Paul & Juicy of 3-6 Mafia, the neptunes, dr. dre or even some timbaland he could fuck up shit cause there well known and they could get him more expozure and at least make a tight radio song not like these songs i heard on the snippets from his upcoming album

Sep 2, 2002
[think twista is kinda falling off]

wat the fuck do u mean twista is fallin off...how r u gonna say that?...is there any weak shit u hear come from him yet?? in all his guest appearances he fades whoever's song it wuz...listen to adrenaline rush..mobstability....Ressurection....and any song he is on w/ legit ballaz is tite or with anyone else.... n if u didnt hear timbaland will be on his new cd

May 2, 2002
www.StreetLevelRecords.com
Re: no this album sucks

LiL Nando said:
i think twista is kinda falling off cause he doesnt have good production to go with his tight lyrics and flows...
Thats not DIRECTLY his fault.Its whoever is doin his BEATS thats at fault for shitty production.Lyrically and delivery wise...Twista aint missed a beat..

Sep 3, 2002
that album is gonna be a future classic. I just hpoe you guys put out the money for videos and bet better play that shit. but no matter what I no when it comes out it aint leavin my cd player till legit ballin 4 comes out

RJ

Operations Manager for Legit Ballin Records
Aug 23, 2002
www.legitballinrecords.com
The production & beats

The production and the beats are tight on Kamilazee. There are alot of other celab's on this album also. It will be out in Jan so just wait and you be the judge.

Yah... Diggggggggggg!!!!!!!!!!

Aug 27, 2002
I only can mess with one of them...

I like that snoopin beat...but all them other songs sound like they are garbage...I really hope he gets his shit together...T's my favorite rapper, but I'm not going to be on his dick and say I like the beats when I don't, like some people on here....but I really hope he changes that shit for kamakazzee.....We've been waiting too long for a good album.

my $.02

Aug 27, 2002
Re: The production & beats

RJ said:
The production and the beats are tight on Kamilazee. There are alot of other celab's on this album also. It will be out in Jan so just wait and you be the judge.

Yah... Diggggggggggg!!!!!!!!!!

your missing the point....

Sep 3, 2002
cant wait

i CANT WAIT FOR IT TO COME OUT I BEEN WATIN SENSE IT SAID IT WAS COMING OUT IN 98 IN THE SPEEDKNOT CASE. SO SHIT BETTER COME OUT I no its gonna be raw its twista i dont care if the beats whre made on fruit loops im still buying it I could burn it but when it comes to twista Ill be the first one in line to buy it

Sep 13, 2002
THE WORST SHIT IVE HEARD IT A MINUTE!!!!!!!

twista came tight on every verse lyrics delivery flow and whatever else. the beats sounded like some east coast, or down south non pimpin as far away from chi shit as you can get pieces of shit.

very depressing.

twista need trax. twista need trax. twista need trax. twista need trax. twista need trax. twista need trax. twista need trax. twista need trax. twista need trax. twista need trax. twista need trax. twista need trax. twista need trax. twista need trax. twista need trax. twista need trax. twista need trax. twista need trax. twista need trax. twista need trax. twista need trax. twista need trax. twista need trax. twista need trax. twista need trax. twista need trax. twista need trax. twista need trax. twista need trax. twista need trax. twista need trax. twista need trax. twista need trax. twista need trax. twista need trax. twista need trax. twista need trax. twista need trax. twista need trax. twista need trax. twista need trax. twista need trax. twista need trax. twista need trax. twista need trax. twista need trax. twista need trax. twista need trax. twista need trax. twista need trax. twista need trax. twista need trax. twista need trax. twista need trax. twista need trax. twista need trax. twista need trax. twista need trax. twista need trax. twista need trax. twista need trax. twista need trax. twista need trax.

that new do or die was on some chill chi town pimp shit. that twista had nothing chi town about it.