Fav Tale for CREEPSHOW part 1 and 2 movie

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Fav Tale?

• Native American comes to life

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • lake with a blob that is hungry

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • woman is terrorized by the hitchhiker

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • murdered man returns from the grave

• meteor's space

• husband buries his wife and her lover in sand

• an army of cockroaches

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters

caff

Sicc OG
May 10, 2002
its tough between the lake and leslie nelson episode..
im going with lake with a blob that is hungry

May 15, 2009
GREAT THREAD, man i remeber watching i think part 2 with them kids on the lake and the blob thing, did they show tits or am i trippin, that shit freaked me out when i seen that shit, i don't think i'll ever go in a lake

May 30, 2006
By far the cock roach scene...Sometime I just put that scene on just to freak people the fuck out who never seen the movie....Plus if u visted anyone who lived in the ghetto u can lightweight relate to that cock roach scene...lol!

Doxx

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
strivin.com
Damn, that's a tough one. I watched the 1st one probably 100 times as a kid, but didn't really care for the 2nd one.

So for me it's a three way battle royale between...

1) the dude coming back from the grave ("Where's my caaake?")

2) Sam "Mayday" Malone getting buried in the sand and coming back to fuck up Lt. Frank Drebin

3) the monster in the box killing Adrienne Barbeau and her big ass tiddies.

May 15, 2009
By far the cock roach scene...Sometime I just put that scene on just to freak people the fuck out who never seen the movie....Plus if u visted anyone who lived in the ghetto u can lightweight relate to that cock roach scene...lol!
real talk, we had them big ones too, once it got hot it was over, used to scare the shit outta me when i got up to take a shit in the morning lol