Father Tyme or Tech N9ne

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 11, 2006
thats what i think too. Tech is the siccest rapper ever. i love his style to rap and his beats. i do like tyme very much too, but we all wait forever until his real solo album drops. haha. those mixtapes he put out are tight but a solo would be much better.
you heard me tyme??? put sumn out. haha. holla at me, this ya dawg pmuderdog from germany mane.

Apr 25, 2002
tech greatest rapper alive????? i need some of the chronic yall are smokin...hes tight yes....i dont fuck with him no.....havent been a fan since the anghellic.....his best was calm....and worst....i dont think he will ever outdo calm

Dec 15, 2005
Twist3d said:
tech greatest rapper alive????? i need some of the chronic yall are smokin...hes tight yes....i dont fuck with him no.....havent been a fan since the anghellic.....his best was calm....and worst....i dont think he will ever outdo calm
same here..i quit listening to him after the worst and calm before the storm.Also when white kids from the suburbs started listening to tech.

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
Greatest rapper alive? No

But to say his shit has been whack since Calmbefore the storm is hate. Anghellic is before its time..
Just listen to it, he is so versatile on that bitch. And his delivery and vocabulary are flat out ridiculous..

FatherTime....he is good. But he hasnt made 1 classic album.

Tech gets the vote

Dec 15, 2005
JLMACN said:
Greatest rapper alive? No

But to say his shit has been whack since Calmbefore the storm is hate. Anghellic is before its time..
Just listen to it, he is so versatile on that bitch. And his delivery and vocabulary are flat out ridiculous..

FatherTime....he is good. But he hasnt made 1 classic album.

Tech gets the vote

yea..anghellic was a tight album also..