FATAL HUSSEIN INTERVIEW

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 11, 2002
www.gangstashit.tk
I conducted an in-depth interview with the one and only Fatal Hussein, Pac's right-hand man. Fatal discusses a variety of topics including his time in jail, his new album, the Jerzey Mob, his relationship with the Outlawz, the rumored beef between Pac and Snoop, his thoughts on the rap game, Suge Knight, Pac being bitten by other rappers, his memories and thoughts on Kadafi and Pac, and much more.
http://www.madeniggaz.net/fatalint.shtml

May 8, 2002
at the end of that interview it sound like he dissin cali. talkin bout he was only out here for pac and kadafi, and now that they dead, that part of him is dead too.

Apr 25, 2002
JERMAINE IS A BITCH!!!IF FATAL KNEW HOW BITCHMADE YOU WAS HE WOULDNT HAVE LET YOU ASK HIM NOTHIN`!TAKE YOUR GAY ASS BACK 2 D.P.G.COM HOE BOY!THIS IS A BAY AREA RAP FORUM!

Jul 11, 2002
www.gangstashit.tk
A-WAX said:
JERMAINE IS A BITCH!!!IF FATAL KNEW HOW BITCHMADE YOU WAS HE WOULDNT HAVE LET YOU ASK HIM NOTHIN`!TAKE YOUR GAY ASS BACK 2 D.P.G.COM HOE BOY!THIS IS A BAY AREA RAP FORUM!
dude u mad cus when u asked me for fatal phone number i ignored u lol ah well eat a dick

an yea to everybody else I aprreciate tha feedbacc fatal was dissin cali on that last statment he was dissin tha lawz

Apr 25, 2002
LOL,YOU IGNORED ME BECAUSE YOU AINT GOT HIZ CONTACT #!!!!!!FUCKIN` LAME.......YOU THINK YOU A JOURNALIST NOW?YOU DID A I/M INTERVIEW N ACT LIKE FATAL YOUR FAM........KICK ROCKZ FAGBOY!