Fat Tone

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 9, 2003
I just heard of him not too long ago, and too bad he died cause he was hella tight. I like the shit he did with T-Nutty....that shit was off the hook.

And this is the Punk muthafucka who took him out the Game

Feb 24, 2006
FREE JASON MATHIS AND CHOPPA CHOP! real mothersfuckers handle they business ! fuck fat tone and his dead aunt! fuck his hole family tree~!

FILLMOE STAND UP!

Feb 23, 2006
TriFlen Locc said:
I just heard of him not too long ago, and too bad he died cause he was hella tight. I like the shit he did with T-Nutty....that shit was off the hook.

And this is the Punk muthafucka who took him out the Game
the snitch come out at nite,the snitch comes out at nite!! ah huh huh huh!!!!! lol!!!!!!!

28g w/o the bag

politically incorrect
Jan 18, 2003
metro's jurisdiction
siccness.net
cool said:
they just mad sumone from the bay was more popular than some gay fool named fat tone in his own city. sucks to be that dead nigga
yeah... fat tone was sooooo mad that he had to put mac dre AND dubee as features on one of his albums....

i swear to god you people are fuckin idiots... every single one of you

::

Jun 4, 2006
KillaCityMizery said:
werd..people from the bay are known for acting like idiots on here and that dude in that pic looks like a punk ass bitch..
But you cant say that fat tone was wrong for makin that i shot the thizzle man song if he would have just shut up he would still be here

Sep 9, 2003
KCTHIZZBABY said:
But you cant say that fat tone was wrong for makin that i shot the thizzle man song if he would have just shut up he would still be here
Are You serious???? I made a song called I shot the thizzle man?? Now thats fucked up bro. No wonder he got moked

28g w/o the bag

politically incorrect
Jan 18, 2003
metro's jurisdiction
siccness.net
and real shit, when rumors spread enough, it eventually becomes perceived as true, and people don't bother to check with their brains to determine whether or not what they heard was absolute horse shit... they just hear some shit and run with it.... and a potentially innocent man is dead because of all this gay ass speculation and hearsay, and all you muthafuckas need to get fucked in the booty hole.

DONE.

Jun 4, 2006
maculentways said:
and real shit, when rumors spread enough, it eventually becomes perceived as true, and people don't bother to check with their brains to determine whether or not what they heard was absolute horse shit... they just hear some shit and run with it.... and a potentially innocent man is dead because of all this gay ass speculation and hearsay, and all you muthafuckas need to get fucked in the booty hole.

DONE.

Real shit its a song shit its a song if i was to ever find it on the internet are get a copy so i could send it to you i would. And if you want to know how i heard of the song babyboy i am in kc there no reason to make up rumors about some shit thats ture. He mite have not killed Dre but that song sure did kill him.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
maculentways said:
what the fuck?

you tell me, what did fat tone have to gain by getting rid of mac dre... answer that for me

theres a bigger story behind that shit...and thats all im at liberty to say.
and i aint sayin no exclusive shit by saying that...the chosen few know what it is...and those chosen few who ran with either/or and were around when what popped off, popped off.

edit: and just delete this thread man before it opens a fuckin can of worms.

28g w/o the bag

politically incorrect
Jan 18, 2003
metro's jurisdiction
siccness.net
Gas One said:
theres a bigger story behind that shit...and thats all im at liberty to say.
and i aint sayin no exclusive shit by saying that...the chosen few know what it is...and those chosen few who ran with either/or and were around when what popped off, popped off.

edit: and just delete this thread man before it opens a fuckin can of worms.
assuming the story you heard is legit... then fine...

but the rest of the 95% talkin this "fuck fat tone rest in piss nigga" shit are just some switch hittin wiggers

Status
Not open for further replies.