FAT TONE DISCOGRAPHY??????

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 20, 2006
Despite the rumors and cloud that surrounded the end of the music career of the rapper Fat Tone, he definately left his mark in independent rap music and put the local Kansas City music scene in the national spotlight. I would appreciate it if someone can post the Fat Tone discogaphy, in case there are some releases that people might not know about. I think people forget that he was signed to Killay Tay's West Coast Mafia label and that the song "OG Stack-A-Dolla" was the most popular song in the Kansas City streets, besides Mac Dre's "Thizz Dance". Fat Tone also united to local neighborhoods that were never united 51sth and 12th street. It's a gang of young catz in the town clamin this new "super hood" 5AceDeuce.

R.I.P. to Anthony "Fat Tone" Watkins
Free Shontae Henderson!!!!!!

Still loved in the Streetz of KC!!!!!!!!

Apr 25, 2002
Houston
These are the ones I have:

Fat Tone- Da Saga Continues
Fat Tone- Only In Killa City
Fat Tone- It Is Real Mixtape Vol. 1
Fat Tone- It's Nothin'
Fat Tone- Tha Stick-Up Kid

These are the ones I still need (if you have one you want to sell, let me know):

Fat Tone- I'mma Getcha
Fat Tone- I Am The Streets Mixtape Vol. 2
Fat Tone- Sky's The Limit Mixtape Vol. 3
Fat Tone- My Hood Betrayed Me Mixtape Vol. 4

Oct 2, 2006
FAT TONE didn't start nor was he even affiliated to 5AceDeuce

R.I.P "Lace Todd" -1200 Parker Square

I usually don't comment much but that's EXTREMELY inaccurate
Not trying to start anything but I've been hearing that Ron Ron no longer reps 5AceDeuce due to the bad rep they have been getting around the city lately... is there any truth to this?

May 20, 2006
Fat Tone got some at least 30 trackz wit Woo-Woo Productions outta Olathe, B4 the Killa Tay connect...... What ya'll kno about WOO-WOO?????

Oct 15, 2004
itsronron.com
I can't stop cuz it's in me due to the fact that Todd was my closest friend and we started that as a rap group...and that's all it can mean to me becuz the dude that I started out wit is dead...when I say 5.1.2 it's for Todd.
But it has turned out pretty fucced up tho.

My position will remain the same but I'm upset at these youngsters that took somethin genuine and transformed it into something that laccs principle.

Some people rep it the right way but alot DO NOT.

If more of these lil guys even knew the history of it I would probably support it more but they treat my homies legacy like some shoes or a outfit...they're only in it if it's cool

That's not dope!

R.I.P. "Lace" Todd -1200 Parker Square

Aw yeah- "FIVE-ONE-TWO"

May 20, 2006
Thanks for the info Ron-Ron. Somebody from "5-1-2" lived on my block and he got smoked last summer. Anyway, they had a 2-day "rememberance" celebration for this cat on my block and that was the first time i ever heard of that hood. MF's was hella deep, sportin blue, red, black, and it was plenty of ladies representin too. Shit impressed me becuz they respected the block and didn't shit jump off during the whole two days.... I can't recall his name becuz his family moved right after that.

Oct 2, 2006
The young dudes are notorious for shooting up parties and jumping ppl.... its guaranteed to happen almost every friday and saturday night at these parties I get invites to on facebook all the time. If they are there its a sure thing someone is getting jumped. I've seen it happen time after time.