FAT STEVE WE COMIN

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 4, 2005
THAT $KIT WAZ $OME $HIT 14 CALIBER BEEN DOIN THAT $HIT $INCE THERE 1$T ALBUM TIGHT AZZ FUCK BUT YO ALBUM WAZ TIGHT WHAT COULD I $AY THERE WAZ $OME THAT WAZ KNOCKIN N $OME THAT I WAZ JU$T NOT FELLIN BUT I KNOW YO 2ND $OLO WILL BE THA $HIT WITH MANY OTHER MORE NORTE KILLA KALI HITTAZ THAT WILL KEEP GOIN ON

Feb 12, 2005
funny type shit.........

KhameNei said:
In my opinion there was too much Plot on the cd and he doesn't go well with you on the same song. You're more gangsta type rapper, while Plot comes with some funny type of shit.[/QUOTE

lol.......... why dont you elaborate.........

Dec 6, 2002
www.BayUndaground.com
Hmmm... Plot I don't know if you understood what I meant. I like both Steve's flow and yours. However in my opinion Fat Steve is more into some gangsta type of tracks, with monster beats and tight samples in the background. Like that new Big Oso Loc cd - we would fit the production well.

I more feel you in the laidback tracks, cause you rap slower thean Steve (from what I've heard) with nice and calm production. Just my opinion. No reason to be angry. And that's why I said there is too much of you on Steve's cd - simply cause I'd rather hear you on some different beats.

As far as your pm is concerned: well yes I'm from Poland, but no, I'm not a gangsta. The only gangstas out here is the mafia ;).

May 16, 2004
Posted by KhameNei: In my opinion there was too much Plot on the cd and he doesn't go well with you on the same song. You're more gangsta type rapper, while Plot comes with some funny type of shit.
I more feel you in the laidback tracks, cause you rap slower thean Steve (from what I've heard) with nice and calm production. Just my opinion. No reason to be angry. And that's why I said there is too much of you on Steve's cd - simply cause I'd rather hear you on some different beats.
make up your fucking mind pollock. First you talk down on the mans music then you come back saying "from what Ive heard". Get yourself together and dont come out the side of your neck with disrepect. Plot is a solid individual and he aint just some rapper so he deserves respect and with me saying that he does not press up on people in general with disrespect out of no where because he is a man not a punk kid.

Hmmm... Plot I don't know if you understood what I meant.
dosent matter if he understood what you were trying to say, the point is you came off disrespectful and should back that with a sincere apology owning your actions.

May 18, 2004
WWW.SHOP.HOMEBOYRAP.COM
imlovin the album
get it get it opened my eyes to the gorilla pittz and now them boys is doin it. i credit steve and higher wit opening the homie eyes to the gorillaz,
another favorite is number 10 hmmm i wonder why lol.
we comin was hella tight too,the skit all that shit is knockin keep it movin homies
perico lokz
no love
pn if you dont have that album klik the link below and copp that shit.

Dec 6, 2002
www.BayUndaground.com
First you talk down on the mans music then you come back saying "from what Ive heard".
Man, just tell me where do you think I disrespected Plot?
"From what I heard" means that I haven't heard EVERY track that Plot appears on. That's why I can't tell you for 100% that he raps slower than Steve, you know what I mean? I've got both Plot's and Steve's solos.

I'm not gonna apologize to anybody. If you misunderstood what I said, it's not my fault. You ought to read my posts more carefully.

Dec 16, 2004
I THOUGHT YOUR FIRST ALBUM WAS FUCKIN` CLEAN, I'M FEELING THE TRACKS YOU DID WITH DAVINA AND GORILLA PITS, AND THE JEALOUSY TRACK IS MY FAVORITE ON THE ALBUM, OH AND I LOVE THE MUSIC VIDEO TOO! YADIDIMEAN!?"