Fantasy Trade

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Should I make the trade?

• Yup

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Nope

Votes: 7 70.0%

• Total voters

Stealth

May 8, 2002
I'm in a 12 man league. I love the team I ended up with, but I need an elite receiver but I can't think of anything I'm willing to give up. I got offered Brandon Jackson and Randy Moss for Ray Rice and Eddie Royal.

If I made the trade, my starters would be:

QB: Eli
RB: Steven Jackson
RB: Pierre Thomas
RB/WR: Brandon Jackson
WR: Randy Moss
WR: Ochocinco/Steve Smith/Malcom Floyd
TE: Dallas Clark

If I don't, my starters would be:

QB: Eli
RB: Steven Jackson
RB: Ray Rice
RB/WR: Pierre Thomas
WR: Ochocinco
WR: Steve Smith/Eddie Royal/Malcom Floyd
TE: Dallas Clark

Mar 16, 2005
i like sjax w/rice thomas ocho and smith more. Moss would be nice to have but if sjax goes down you are hurting BAAAAAD at rb. i'd stick with what you have now

Apr 2, 2010
Getting rid of Ray Rice is fine hes been struggling, but Randy Moss isn't even the top receiver in New England...Also do something with Pierre Thomas and Eli, if you could pick up a better QB and RB you might have one hell of a team together...

Rich

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2003
Packers have already mentioned that Brandon Jackson won't get the majority of touches. Heck there's been rumors that Marshawn Lynch may go to either the Packers or Patriots very soon in a trade. And Royal may get more touches, depending on how Demaryius Thomas does the rest of the season.

Keep your guys.

Mar 16, 2005
Getting rid of Ray Rice is fine hes been struggling, but Randy Moss isn't even the top receiver in New England...Also do something with Pierre Thomas and Eli, if you could pick up a better QB and RB you might have one hell of a team together...
getting rid of your #1 pick early in season is the #1 mistake fantasy noobs make. Ray Rice will eventually turn it around and end of season will be right where everyone thought he would be top 5 - 8 rb in league

Stealth

May 8, 2002
I've had Rice for two years and I hate watching him. He scores no TDs and has been really hit or miss.

Pierre Thomas is gonna be a beast now that Reggie Bush is out, so I think with jackson and thomas I have two elite RBs. With Rice I have 3 elite RBs, but no good WRs.

I guess I should add in that I have Vincent Jackson sitting on my bench. If he gets traded, my team will be set.

The other problem is that the person I'm trade with has the other good team. My team is fucking STACKED in a 12 person league. But this kid has: Cutler, MJD, Mendenhall, Brandon Jackson, Andre Johnson, Randy Moss, Antonio Gates.

I need to make sure that his team is worse than mine after this trade.

Mar 16, 2005
I've had Rice for two years and I hate watching him. He scores no TDs and has been really hit or miss.

Pierre Thomas is gonna be a beast now that Reggie Bush is out, so I think with jackson and thomas I have two elite RBs. With Rice I have 3 elite RBs, but no good WRs.

I guess I should add in that I have Vincent Jackson sitting on my bench. If he gets traded, my team will be set.

The other problem is that the person I'm trade with has the other good team. My team is fucking STACKED in a 12 person league. But this kid has: Cutler, MJD, Mendenhall, Brandon Jackson, Andre Johnson, Randy Moss, Antonio Gates.

I need to make sure that his team is worse than mine after this trade.
well can you wait on the trade until tomorrow. you will know about vincent jacksons availibility by end of today. I still wouldnt make the trade though. you said you want to make him weaker not stronger....how would you feel when it comes to playig him and your facing mjd, mendenhall and rice??? I dont care who your wr's are you stand no chance.

Rich

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2003
Funny, I somehow ended up with five wideouts in my league (12-man non-PPR), and two runningbacks from moves today:

QB - Schaub
WR - Andre Johnson
WR - Johnny Knox(ville)
RB - Jamaal Charles
RB - Donald Brown (dropped Addai, his season outlook doesn't look good since he's a FA next year)
TE - Jason Witten (He's on the can't-cut list, damnnnnnn)
Flex - Demaryius Thomas (dropped Santana Moss)
K - Neil Rackers
D - Saints

Bench - Jermaine Gresham, Mark Clayton, Mike Williams Tampa, Mike Vick (surprisingly he was still a FA even after the 1st week, just picked him up today after dropping Bernard Scott).

So I somehow need a RB. I'll pick up someone after week 3 ends.

So there are no other guys in your league who will trade?

Apr 7, 2005
www.myspace.com
stealth....saints just got betts

look for denver rookie on waiver wire and GET HIM

VJ will be playing for a team soon, and will be #1 target esp if he goes to vikes

shake ray, keep eddie until your WR position shapes up.

patience my friend, patience.

troll the waiver wire like lee-zilla does the parking lot of Curves

if you can, try and muscle MJD or mendenhall away

Stealth

May 8, 2002
So there are no other guys in your league who will trade?
There are, but they have no idea how to value a trade. I've been getting some horrible, horrible offers. All I want is an elite WR, and people are saying shit like I'll trade you Greg Jennings for Ray Rice and Pierre Thomas. Or Steven Jackson for Michael Bush and Clinton Portis. Fuck that.

Stealth

May 8, 2002
stealth....saints just got betts

look for denver rookie on waiver wire and GET HIM

VJ will be playing for a team soon, and will be #1 target esp if he goes to vikes

shake ray, keep eddie until your WR position shapes up.

patience my friend, patience.

troll the waiver wire like lee-zilla does the parking lot of Curves

if you can, try and muscle MJD or mendenhall away
Yeah, I'm probably not making the trade, but it was tempting enough to consider. I might have to pick up Betts just to be safe. Denver rookie is gone, this league has no depth at all. Everyone has been taken up. I'm #1 on the waiver wire so I'm just gonna hold off a few weeks until injury.

I just hate Ray Rice. Even when I had him last year. I don't think he's ever been in the red zone in his entire life.

Stealth

May 8, 2002
Amendola, Roy E Williams, Roscoe Parrish, Meacham, Morgan, Chambers, Evans...and it gets a lot worse after that.

I also got Mike Thomas for Jacksonville.

I had Wes Welker to start the year off, thought he'd be hurt, and traded him for Ochocinco. Starting to regret that one....

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
Packers have already mentioned that Brandon Jackson won't get the majority of touches. Heck there's been rumors that Marshawn Lynch may go to either the Packers or Patriots very soon in a trade. And Royal may get more touches, depending on how Demaryius Thomas does the rest of the season.

Keep your guys.
That would be nice to get beast mode in Green Bay...If so i may have to pick him up in my league to compliment Aaron Rodgers and Greg Jennings...