FANTASY NBA NOW UP SO JOIN NOW!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 24, 2003
www.myspace.com
@slowpoke the fantasy NBA is thru yahoo so if you have a yahoo account go to sports and click on fantasy and sign up for fantasy NBA. There is a plus version but that one costs $ this one is free. It will ask you to join a custom league or public league. Go to custom league and enter in the league # and password to sign up. Hope to see you on there homie.

Jul 27, 2005
SUP TO ALL MY NORTENO BITCHES !!!!!
WTF

IT THA BIG BAD BANDIT IN THA CASA ONCE AGAIN
WELL I JUS CAME TO SAY FUCK ALL U PUNK ASS NOTENOS
AND TO EVERY ONE WHO WENT TO THA LOW RIDER SHOW
TO DISS THA HOMIE LIL ROB
F** K ALL OF YALL LEVA HATING MUTHA F**KERS

RED IS DEAD
AND BLUE IS TRUE !!!!!

Nov 7, 2002
WWW.MYSPACE.COM
SLEEPYSANTINO said:
@slowpoke the fantasy NBA is thru yahoo so if you have a yahoo account go to sports and click on fantasy and sign up for fantasy NBA. There is a plus version but that one costs $ this one is free. It will ask you to join a custom league or public league. Go to custom league and enter in the league # and password to sign up. Hope to see you on there homie.
FHO SHO SHO U DOE DOE

GOOD LOOKING OUT,...ALL I GOT TO SAY IS I WILL THUMB WRESTLE ANY ONE OF YOU PUTO'S THAT TRY AND DRAFT ANY GARDS FROM SACRA,...AND THAT'S ON MY HOME GIRLS BEST FRIEND THAT FUCKED HER MAN AND NOW LIVES WITH THIS ONE DUDE THAT HAS A CADDI THAT SOLD IT TO THIS LIL CHINSESE FUCKER,....BUT NOT HIM,....

HE HAD A ROSTER THAT WAS FROM MEXICO AND IT WAS IN THIS COCK FIGHT WITH THIS OTHER COCK THAT WAS MANAGED BY THIS SCRAP,....YEAH ON HIM

Nov 7, 2002
WWW.MYSPACE.COM
what dog!!!!

in real life it aint talk it's actions ,...well online it's not what you can type,...it's what you can show and you just show all the hate that is pumpin in you lil heart,....man i know it hurts to see you on the cyberground all hurt,...and sore after that picture of you cd that's coming out,...but who do you got featured?.....got any of us brova's.....
what's your website?...can woodie fans by it too?....then why have you not shown it,...on here?....yo!!!!!!!!!!...when is your dvd coming out,.....hay spider,..have you seen it yet?

yodell back,...