Fantasy Football Trade Input/Help

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 18, 2002
so im in need of a top tier RB..im stacked at WR with Andre Johnson, Larry Fitz, Santana Moss, Derrick Mason, Donald Driver...i put fitz on the block and some dude proposed larry fitz and pierre thomas for marques colston and brian westbrook...i dont really want westbrook but if hes healthy he puts up mad points...what do yall think? or should i make a counter offer? any input is helpful. or should i keep my team as is

this is my roster (weak i know but im 4-1):
Matt Schaub
Andre Johnson
Larry Fitzgerald
Sammy Morris
Pierre Thomas
Todd Heap
Santana Moss
Derrick Mason
Joseph Addai
Larry Johnson
Ricky Williams
Donald Driver

this is dude who wants to trade roster:
Brian Westbrook
Michael Turner
Marques Colston
Anquan Boldin
Ray Rice
Kurt Warner
Felix Jones
Anthony Gonzalez
Owen Daniels
Austin Collie
Mario Manningham
Darren Sproles
Eli Manning

Mar 16, 2005
fuck that noise, pierre thomas is better then westbrook when each healthy this year. I would make it be turner or rice instead otherwise move on

thebrain

@HuseyinTheBrain
Feb 16, 2008
Sacramento, CA
www.BrainChildMedia.com
you don't gain much from that trade. i would try and get ray rice... you may be able to get him for "cheap"

so im in need of a top tier RB..im stacked at WR with Andre Johnson, Larry Fitz, Santana Moss, Derrick Mason, Donald Driver...i put fitz on the block and some dude proposed larry fitz and pierre thomas for marques colston and brian westbrook...i dont really want westbrook but if hes healthy he puts up mad points...what do yall think? or should i make a counter offer? any input is helpful. or should i keep my team as is

this is my roster (weak i know but im 4-1):
Matt Schaub
Andre Johnson
Larry Fitzgerald
Sammy Morris
Pierre Thomas
Todd Heap
Santana Moss
Derrick Mason
Joseph Addai
Larry Johnson
Ricky Williams
Donald Driver

this is dude who wants to trade roster:
Brian Westbrook
Michael Turner
Marques Colston
Anquan Boldin
Ray Rice
Kurt Warner
Felix Jones
Anthony Gonzalez
Owen Daniels
Austin Collie
Mario Manningham
Darren Sproles
Eli Manning

Stealth

May 8, 2002
I just dumped westbrook and ochocinco to get ray rice and a wr. westbrook hasnt been doing it for me this season. always below expectations, then injured, then bye week. he's healthy now, and he's playing the raiders, so he should get big points. but mccoy is slowly taking over and westbrook hasn't been healthy or consistent.

Is that a 6 or 8 man league? Your team is pretty deep. If its deep, you should be able to get a better deal than that. I'm in a 12 man league and everybody has 1 or 2 good players, and nobodys willing to part with any of them.

Sep 18, 2002
I just dumped westbrook and ochocinco to get ray rice and a wr. westbrook hasnt been doing it for me this season. always below expectations, then injured, then bye week. he's healthy now, and he's playing the raiders, so he should get big points. but mccoy is slowly taking over and westbrook hasn't been healthy or consistent.

Is that a 6 or 8 man league? Your team is pretty deep. If its deep, you should be able to get a better deal than that. I'm in a 12 man league and everybody has 1 or 2 good players, and nobodys willing to part with any of them.
im going to reevaluate after this week...it is a 10 team league..2 player keeper league..i kept larry fitz and andre johnson cuz my RBs sucked...and i have to keep next season and beyond in perspective