FANTASY FOOTBALL HELP NEEDED BAD!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 5, 2006
IM ONE WIN AWAY FROM WINNING THE WHOLE LEAGUE. WOULD U START TOM BRADY VS THE JAGUARS, OR BRETT FAVRE VS. THE BEARS?

Tom Brady completed just 11 of 23 passes for 115 yards with one touchdown and one interception in a Week 15 win over the Bills. Brady also ran four times for minus-3 yards.

Brady is struggling at completely the wrong time for his Fantasy owners, and his pathetic output on Sunday will certainly have cost some folks their seasons. In Week 16, the Patriots will host a desperate team in the Jaguars, but Brady still remains a must-start Fantasy option in all leagues.

Minnesota Vikings coach Brad Childress says he considered taking Brett Favre out of the game against Carolina because the quarterback "was taking a beating." Favre and Childress had what the quarterback called "a heated exchange" in the third quarter of Minnesota's loss at Carolina on Sunday night. Childress said Monday that he was considering putting Tarvaris Jackson in after watching Favre get sacked four times and hit on numerous other occasions. Favre strongly objected and lobbied to stay in the game. The Vikings were leading 7-6 at the time and Childress decided to keep Favre on the field. Favre finished 17 of 27 for 224 yards and an interception, and the Vikings lost 26-7.

This is a troubling sign for Favre, who now has two bad games in a row after only passing for 192 yards, one touchdown and one interception against Cincinnati last week. We all remember what happened to Favre in 2008 with the Jets when he fell apart at the end of the season due to an arm injury. We don't expect Favre to have that same type of drop-off, but it is something to keep in mind. He does get the benefit of playing at Chicago in Week 16, and Favre passed for 392 yards and three touchdowns in Week 12 against the Bears. Consider Favre a low-end No. 1 Fantasy QB.

WILL FAVRE BOUNCE BACK? HE PUT UP 392 YARDS AND 3 TOUCHDOWNS AGAINST THE BEARS LAST TIME. HES BEEN OFF, BUT BRADY HASNT BEEN THAT GREAT EITHER. THIS GAME IS FOR ALL THE MARBLES. WHO WOULD YALL START?

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
tough choice, I'd start Brady to be safe, but then again Favre will most likely bounce back and have a good game.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
originally I was gonna say Favre

but I checked and Bears have a way better ranked passing D than Jacksonville

they did let Manning throw all over them last week

the only reason I might go with Favre is because Jacksonville might play harder, considering they're fighting for a playoff spot... Chicago is out of it

also Chicago has number 25 rushing D... which means there may be a heavier dose of Adrian Peterson... which means less Favre

so yeah... pick Brady

Feb 5, 2006
thanks I dunno either Ive started Roy all year and he hasnt done much. Holmes has had a few good games. My other recievers are Fitzgerald and Andre Johnson this third reciever has been my weak link all year, LOL..
GET OUT MY DAMN THREAD ASKIN QUESTIONS!! HAHA

GOOD SHIT FOLKS. KEEP THE INPUT COMIN. LEANIN TOWARDS BRADY

Mar 24, 2006
which RB to start this week?

Rice @ Pittsburg

or

Harrison vs. Oakland

Rice has gotten me into my league playoffs but him going against a hungry Steeler team in their house scares the shit out of me...lol Then you have Harrison who is coming off the near record breaking performance last week going against a usual bad run defensive team in the Raiders who I might add is suprisingly doing pretty decent all of a sudden.

playoff decisions like this win or lose you the game and i would like some siccness input on the situation please.