Fantasy Football 2013

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 23, 2003
Fresno, CALIF.
Im down to register for the Siccness Fantasy League again if someone can create it and invite the same group of guys we usually have.
I have a draft tomorrow at 9:30am with Off/Def players with a pretty high scoring league. I can invite whoever wants in. 10-12 teams Max.
Reply with your email for an invite.

Feb 14, 2004
Im down to register for the Siccness Fantasy League again if someone can create it and invite the same group of guys we usually have.
I have a draft tomorrow at 9:30am with Off/Def players with a pretty high scoring league. I can invite whoever wants in. 10-12 teams Max.
Reply with your email for an invite.
Damn that's hella early in the season for draft lol

We usually do ours at the end of pre-season in case somebody gets injured or something like that.

I have the worst draft position at number 6. Not looking forward to this years draft.

Props: Unknownn
Feb 14, 2004
You're crazy chief. Being in the middle of the draft is the best. Being at the beginning sucks and being at the end sucks just a little less.
I was waiting for someone to make me feel better about my draft posistion lol

I guess it ain't so bad. I wonder who'll be available for the 18th overall pick? Hopefully a damn good QB!

Last edited:
Props: Mr G