Fanboy talk: Tech N9ne and Ill Bill

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 26, 2002
so i seen this interview a while back (maybe 6 months) in which Ill Bill said he might have Tech N9ne on his next real solo record.

and then Tech says "east coast got it where Ill Bill invites me" or some shit along those lines...

so does anyone know if these two actually have recorded a track together or what?

Sep 26, 2002
how can you be so sure?

i mean, you don't know, how can you be so sure? this is not a game man... chill a bit. how can you be so sure, dude? fuck, what's going on? man, what's up

Sep 26, 2002
.....//..... said:
I don't know, but it will be cool to see what a track with both of them will sound like, cause they're styles are so different.
very true

i think it would be a challenge for both of them
cus the thing is not just to try to outshine one another but to make a dope track that'll work across both/all verses you know what i means

Feb 17, 2006
i was a little pissed he took awaiting the hour ft. killah priest off his page...i went to his page almost every other day to listen to that shit since he put it up about two months ago