false advertisment

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

clo

Sicc OG
Oct 3, 2004
i bought that young lay presents lifeline album thinking that there would be some unreleased young lay on it, instead i got a bunch of rappers that are on his record label. the only young lay songs on it, are two that were on the unsolved mysteries album and two interludes where he talks on the phone from jail. the reason i think this is false advertisment is because on the cover it says young lay featuring dubee, p-reek, da unda dogg and a few others. when you look on the back of the cd for the track listings it has nothing but the names of the songs. this leads the consumer to thinking that it is a young lay album featuring the other artist that have there name on the front of the cover. i am sure the record company knew that by putting a well named artist on the front cover it would help the album sell, but that is false advertisment. after listening to the album i think it is average, and if i knew there was no new young lay on it i would have spent my 18 dollars on a different cd. i have noticed that more well named artist are putting there name on albums as the featured artist when they only are on 1 or 2 songs.does anybody else feal ripped off when this happens to them.

May 16, 2004
yeah but dude is locked up and he cant wake up and go get a job. He just want some money on his books so he can get some soups or whatever cause the 2500 calorie diet aint doing it for him. This should not be viewed as false advertisement but like a non profit fundraiser for these cat's boy young lay.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
^Quai Badd got an album out? I'd like to get that if Lays on it or not eventhough it would be like every other 2nd life ent release and be loaded to the teeth with recycled tracks