Fallout: New Vegas

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 11, 2004
Fuck this game. I was exploring vault 11 and encountered a game freezing glitch that corrupts your game file. So I load the last good save that wasn't corrupted and replay the hour I lost and it freezes in the same place and corrupts the game file again and the ones before it. Like I said, fuck this game. Way too glitchy.

Oct 19, 2008
San Diego
Fuck this game. I was exploring vault 11 and encountered a game freezing glitch that corrupts your game file. So I load the last good save that wasn't corrupted and replay the hour I lost and it freezes in the same place and corrupts the game file again and the ones before it. Like I said, fuck this game. Way too glitchy.
That sucks man. The Fallout wiki doesn't mention that bug for Vault 11 so it seems like you just got really unlucky. I haven't been to Vault 11 yet but now I'm scared to go haha.

Mar 1, 2006
www.sendearnings.com
I got out of vault 11 fine went into that room where those robots kill the shit out of you unless you have a high amount of xp to kill them. My shit didn't corrupt. There is a secured room in there I couldn't get through.

Who else still playing this I finally got 80 science to go into Vegas without having to have 2,000 caps. I got Boone following me the recon guy from the NCR has the best sniper in my crew. I got that eyebot shit that I fixed in Prim following me too. I don't know how to get the enclave shit out of him though.

Jun 11, 2004
Yea its when u go into the underwater weapons room when it loads it freezes forcing u to restart ur console which fucks up ur game file. Weak...

Oct 19, 2008
San Diego
Here's what the new patch fixed:

Top fixes:

Companions now show up as waypoints on the map
Companions will always fast travel with you, unless told to wait or sent away
Fix: DLC error/save corruption
Fix: Entering the strip after Debt Collector causes crash and autosave corruption
Fix: Using Mojave Express dropbox can cause DLC warnings
Crafting menu now filters valid (bright) recipes to the top of the list
Weathered pistol no longer glitches when applying mods
After the break, see other issues/quests the patch covers...

In addition, this patch addresses issues with the following areas:

Pip-Boy Interface
Pre-Order DLC Items
Reputation System
Radio Stations
Companion fixes
Companion Quests
Repair Menu
Caravan
Weapons and Weapon Mods
Hardcore Mode
Perks
Skills
Crafting Recipes
Crafting Menu
Mojave Express
Chems/Addiction
Doctors
Vendors
And fixes for the following quests:

Ain’t That a Kick in the Head
By a Campfire on The Trail
They Went That-a-Way
My Kind of Town
Boulder City Showdown
Ring a Ding Ding!
King’s Gambit
For The Republic, Part 2
Render Unto Caesar
Et Tumor, Brute?
The House Always Wins
Wild Card
Beyond the Beef
GI Blues
How Little We Know
Oh My Papa
Still In The Dark
You’ll Know It When It Happens
Arizona Killer
Eureka!
Veni, Vidi, Vici
All or Nothing
No Gods, No Masters
Birds of a Feather
I Put A Spell On you
Come Fly With Me
That Lucky Old Sun
Don’t Make a Beggar of Me
The White Wash
Ghost Town Gunfight
Restoring Hope
Bleed Me Dry
Aba Daba Honeymoon
Tend To Your Business
Wang Dang Atomic Tango
Flags of Our Foul-Ups
Debt Collector
Talent Pool
Left My Heart
Someone To Watch Over Me
Hard Luck Blues
I haven't played in a while cuz of Black Ops but I wanna make a new file and be a complete asshole. Boone is definitely the best companion. He fucks shit up with the anti-material rifle. And I was hoping this patch would fix the quest problem I was having with the NCR but sadly it didn't.

Jun 11, 2004
Fuck yea I can't wait to patch my shit hopefully it will be fixed. I'm pretty sure it is the "DLC/error save corruption" cause that's what it.says when I try to load the corrupted game.

BTW it isn't vault 11, my bad, its the other vault that the brotherhood has you visit to collect the parts for the broken air vents. The vault with the chemed out fiends. I forget the number.

Oct 19, 2008
San Diego
Fuck yea I can't wait to patch my shit hopefully it will be fixed. I'm pretty sure it is the "DLC/error save corruption" cause that's what it.says when I try to load the corrupted game.

BTW it isn't vault 11, my bad, its the other vault that the brotherhood has you visit to collect the parts for the broken air vents. The vault with the chemed out fiends. I forget the number.
Vault 3? The Fallout wiki says "Merely entering Vault 3 may corrupt your save and not allow you to load any save created within the vault or after exiting the vault" and apparently this bug is only for 360 and PC. Maybe you should create a separate save file before you enter and see if it still corrupts even after the patch. If it does I guess you won't be able to do the quest for the Brotherhood.

Jun 11, 2004
Vault 3? The Fallout wiki says "Merely entering Vault 3 may corrupt your save and not allow you to load any save created within the vault or after exiting the vault" and apparently this bug is only for 360 and PC. Maybe you should create a separate save file before you enter and see if it still corrupts even after the patch. If it does I guess you won't be able to do the quest for the Brotherhood.
Wow, unbelievable. And here I was excited for this game. Fuck you bethesda/obsidian. I can deal with floating coyotes and scorpions trapped in the walls, but game ruining bugs like this are completely unacceptable. Fail...

Oct 17, 2007
THE NIGHTSKIN BROAD LILLY IS THE BEST COMPANION! FUCK THE NCR THE LEGIONS THE SHIT THOUGH.... im on the mission were caesar makes u go kill the brotherhood but fuck man they are fuckin BEASTS!!!!!! i cant beat it they have the best armor wich is pretty much bullet and rocket proof and they got badass guns