fakes....cant stand em

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 23, 2006
there are like 3 chicks that i know and everytime they drink they dont remember shit the next day....but they dont even drink enough to get even close to that...like me and my friend kill a bottle of e&j together and we still remember what happened the last night ....but these chicks have like 3 shots at the most and they "are hella drunk" and they end of gettin fucked and they say " well i was drunk so i didnt even know" im like wtf....i was right by you almost the whole party and you only had like 3 shots.....its kind of annoying....what do you all think bout that shit

sorry bout all the " ......" thats just how i type haha

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA
haha yeah i used to this one beezy who would even just smell liquor and start acting hella drunk. i'll drink a fifth and still remember a lot. try to get them to take hella shots. then you can have a 4some with all 3 and then see if they remember!

Dec 23, 2006
dont u only forget what happened if you like passout or blackout or somthin....if you just drink alot but just chill or fuck a chick you wouldnt forget it...cause i remember the next day

Jan 1, 2006
Some people are like that... everyone's body is different, especially a female. My boy's girl would get hella drunk and she would do some crazy shit but not have a clue about what happened the next morning.

Jan 1, 2006
NiNe2FiVe said:
it takes a lot to get me drunk, but my woman is heavy buzzed off one of those smirnoff drinks
LOL the smirnoff ice... my lady's the same way. She's not big on drinking, but one shot of Patron and she'll be on one like whaaaaaa :classic:

People who drink on occasion usually have blackouts and can't remember shit

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
City Situation said:
Yeah I hate when people fake shit on drugs.
for real...square ass muphuckas

take a small amount then brag bout it

an i kno a couple times i wish i didnt remember what an who i did, man....wakin up realizin i boned my homegirl an now she aint leavin me alone? FUCK!

or worse, callin the ex for a quick piece of ass or somethin an then she stay the nite.....mornin time a bitch in those situations too

glad that shit done wit, im lookin for that typa chick ya feel cool wakin up next to, rock the bed again, an carry out the day fresh

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
its all a front, they just want justifcation to act like sluts. Id try to bone every last one of them if i were you. "I'm so drunk" is the mating call for bimbos across this great world, increase your sexual perception

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
jayda650 said:
its all a front, they just want justifcation to act like sluts. Id try to bone every last one of them if i were you. "I'm so drunk" is the mating call for bimbos across this great world, increase your sexual perception
no shit.

but im cool, i mean aint nuttin wrong bustin one to a rip once in a while, but fuck that, i stopped fuckin wit hoes an hoods for a COOL minute...to easy, an it aint steppin up in life

Oct 16, 2006
www.reverbnation.com
man I gotta story bout this kinda shit..
Aight so there was this female who was jockin me about 6 months back... Well anyways, I had to go hook some pills on the other side of town real quick an she said she wanted to come... I had been drinking heavily that night so I wasnt tryin to drive so I called my boy to pick me up an I told him I'd give him some gas money.... So she gets in the back seat of the caddy with my boy Drew an his female, an my homie Sam is drivin... I hop out at Safeway to go meet up with this dude an I guess while I was gone she was tellin everyone in the car 'oh my god im soo drunk, I feel like im gonna throw up, i cant even see straight' ect. ect.... I get back an I see my dude Sam whos car it was like 'aye bitch dont puke in my car!' I was all 'wat the fuck is wrong with her?' an they start tellin me how drunk she is, I was like 'what the hell? u barely drank 2 beers u arent that drunk!' and everyone in the car started dyin cuz i guess they thought she was really faded but she was jus fakin for attention an they were all hella lit....

Man that was more funny than anything, but it does get me heated when i hear girls say the only fucked cuz they were drunk... I've gotten drunk many times an it doesnt make me jus go fuck some randon girl... 'no bitch, u wanted me to beat anyways!'

May 6, 2007
jayda650 said:
LOL!!!!

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
Stalka All Day said:
yeah thats the typical hoe line they give so later when everybody calling they ass a hoe, they try to excuse it by saying they were hella fucked up. that shit is pretty irritating
why call a female out? that might make em hold out the pussy on the next mother fucker.