Fakers lost to heat

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
Haha, Im clownin!!! U beat me to it again damn!! Fuck the Shagful Fakerz haha!!! Big Shag was held to 15 on 5-15 shootin and had only 8 boards against undersized B. Grant & V. Stepania....if u dont comprehend I said V. Stepania!! haha!! Remember this yall......."When Shag comes back its gonna be trouble"?? Haha yea troublr with wack Miami Weak!!!! Haha, where yall at, faker butt buddy's!!!! Whats the excuse for losin to one of the worst teams now with Shag toe in there?? GOT EM!!!!

May 16, 2002
The Lakers bench got outscored BIG TIME...And the Heat Monsters came up with some Kritikal shots to seal it...And obvisuly the Lakers are having problems on the road losing 6 in a row on the road...

Is that the excuse you were expecting Hatin ass CZAR???

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
Fuck the fakerz bench, cause its garbage, we all know that! They will pretty much get outscored everygame!! But u never mentioned how your superman and yall hero Shag Toe got shut down!!! Do u think maybe that was the main reason they lost?? Haha!!! Good try, but to no avail!!! GOT EM!!!!

May 16, 2002
They lost becuse there bench got roasted and they also gave up 21 turnovers and like I said the Heat Monsters were CLUTCH....

LoL@Good try but no avail....Your one funny hatin dude...Ive seen alot of Haters on this board and diffrent boards but you deffinitly are the King of em....You take the cake man...CAKE HOE THAT IS!...LoL

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
As usual anotha pussy mark faker fan, that wont admit that their hero got shut down!! Im glad Im not a faker fan, cause I wouldnt be associated with pussy's like yourself!! Your hero got shut down and yall have no one else so yall lost!!! V. Stepania...rememeber the name!! haha!! GOT EM!!!

Apr 25, 2002
www.mexica-movement.org
DAMN HOMIE GET THE LAKER DICK OUT YOUR MOUTH,,YEAH THEY LOST WHO GIVES A FLYING FUCK THERE 70+ GAMES LEFT...YOUR GONNA POST UP EVERY LAKER LOSS ON HERE NOW.....KOBE WAS IN EARLY FOUL TROUBLE,SHAQS STILL A LITTLE RUSTY BUT ITS ALL GOOD...SHITS GONNA FALL INTO PLACE...WORRY ABOUT YOUR TEAM HOMIE CAUSE YOU FOOLS TRAILING DALLAS FOR THE HOMECOURT AND JUST LIKE SORRY ASS VLADE SAID "WE DONT WIN HOMECOURT,WE DONT WIN".....

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
WiCkEd said:
DAMN HOMIE GET THE LAKER DICK OUT YOUR MOUTH,,YEAH THEY LOST WHO GIVES A FLYING FUCK THERE 70+ GAMES LEFT...YOUR GONNA POST UP EVERY LAKER LOSS ON HERE NOW.....KOBE WAS IN EARLY FOUL TROUBLE,SHAQS STILL A LITTLE RUSTY BUT ITS ALL GOOD...SHITS GONNA FALL INTO PLACE...WORRY ABOUT YOUR TEAM HOMIE CAUSE YOU FOOLS TRAILING DALLAS FOR THE HOMECOURT AND JUST LIKE SORRY ASS VLADE SAID "WE DONT WIN HOMECOURT,WE DONT WIN".....
Anotha one bites the dust again!!! Are we gettin pissed and ticked off?? U cant handle gettin clowned?? haha!! Got yo bitch ass!! U will take all the punishment I give u with no say so!!! But by the way I didnt make a thread about your team losin tonight, so again get your info right faker mark!!! GOT EM!!!!!

Sep 7, 2002
LA played jungle ball today, that shit was like a ball game in a PE.
What surprised me was the refs did a good ass job on calling those cheap shots thats hard to ses. they called a lot fouls that can't be seen from our perspective, But when they replayed the calls they're definately fouls. THEY EVEN CALLED THOS DIRTY ASS ELBOWS BY SHAQ!!! i was hella surprised

Apr 25, 2002
www.mexica-movement.org
Are we gettin pissed and ticked off?? U cant handle gettin clowned??
NAW I AINT GETTING PISSED OFF,,,BRING IT...THIS IS A SPORTS FORUM,,POST ALL U WANT,LIKE I SAID I WELCOME THE TRASH TALK..I WAS RESPONDING TO THE POST MADE BY MB3...BUT ITS ALL GRAVY...@ MB3 THIS SAME TEAM YOUR CLOWNING BEAT THE KINGS REMEMBER,THEY AINT THE CLIPPERS:devious:

Apr 25, 2002
www.mexica-movement.org
YOUR GONNA POST UP EVERY LAKER LOSS ON HERE NOW.....
THAT SHOULD OF TOLD YOU RIGHT THERE CZAR,LAY OFF THE COFFEE BRO,BUT YOU KNOW WHAT IM TRIPPIN,,,GO ON MB3,,,I AINT MAD AT YOU..KEEP POSTING AWAY...HATE ON THE LAKERS ALL YOU WANT...ILL REMEMBER ALL THIS COME DECEMBER 25TH...ITS ON...UNTIL THEN BOTH OF YOU DIE HARD LAKER HATERS CAN POST AWAY..:cool:

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
Ok thats all I hear is Dec 25th this Dec 25th that.. Lets say yall do win at home on the 25th, its just one game, rememebr u have to go to Sac as well, and not only that, u have to deal with Sac come playoff time, unless yall get ousted by Dallas!!! So keep talkin bout that game on the 25th, but I would be worrying about how the Miami Weak beat our ass with lil piggy toe playin!! Haha!! GOT EM!!!!

Apr 25, 2002
www.mexica-movement.org
THE REASON I BRING UP DECEMBER BECAUSE YOU GUYS ARE SAC FANS.THEY AINT NO DALLAS FANS IN HERE ..IF YOU WERE UTAH FANS ILL PIONT THAT GAME OUT...SO WHAT IF THE HEAT BEAT L.A. DID YOU FORGET THEY BEAT SAC TOO...YOU DONT GET NO BRAGGIN RIGHTS TILL YOUR TEAM BEATS US...THATS WHEN ALL THIS TRASH TALKING,ACTUALLY COUNTS FOR SOMETHING..DONT START GETTING NERVOUS AND PLAYING DOWN THAT GAME...ITS ON

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
Haha uza foo mark!! Again Sac aint my team so why would I be nervous potna?? Secondly if u gonna point out that game, point out all the games between Sac & Fakerz!!! Regardless win or lose Sac will have a better record and will smash the fakerz in the postseason, so u better start gettin nervous homie!!! And if the heat did beat the Kings, I cant rememebr but zi will take your word, I bet atleast 3 or 4 players were out!! Yall had Shag-so-called superman playin and got dusted!! Haha, big difference!!! GOT EM!!!