fake ass game.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 22, 2004
i heard the lil cyco interview..and remembered seeing that show change of heart last year.. game was on with his bithc,, and he had no tatties, bleached hair and a tounge ring.. plus the bitch left him on the show.. why people lookin at his fruity ass like he's the hardest new thing from the west..

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
I never saw anyone keep their girl on Change of Heart, not once. if someone had that taped though, yuk would have a world of fuel to shit on him.

May 2, 2002
theres gotta be a way of obtaining a copy of the episode.. cant you contact the station (what is it, UPN?) and request a copy?

May 15, 2002
i bet the people who have it are probably waiting on releasing it...why not release it when the album finally drops and give him even more publicity...good or bad its still pub

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
Why the HELL does it matter what TV show he was on??? He was on TV, and he hung out in the Bay a few times. I think that means that the Bay is Back by default!

May 10, 2002
CALICOE509 said:
^^ i think this guy has a toung ring and blaeched hair too...lol j/k
If you're going to attempt to crack a joke, at least spell the main words right. You fucked up your punchline :lick:

Oct 12, 2004
I DONT THINK YOUR THAT STUPID TO NOT MAKE IT OUT.....OR ARE U?..
DONT GET OFFENDED, REMEMBER ONLY THE TRUTH HURTS....LOL
JUST HAVIN SOME FUN .....DONT TRIP!

May 10, 2002
CALICOE509 said:
I DONT THINK YOUR THAT STUPID TO NOT MAKE IT OUT.....OR ARE U?..
DONT GET OFFENDED, REMEMBER ONLY THE TRUTH HURTS....LOL
JUST HAVIN SOME FUN .....DONT TRIP!
I aint trippin... Just remember you gotta realize when someone is having some fun back at you

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
Da6Footah said:
Why the HELL does it matter what TV show he was on??? He was on TV, and he hung out in the Bay a few times. I think that means that the Bay is Back by default!
haha

Nov 6, 2004
something i found on wcrydaz.com. e - white speakin on game :

"f*ck that shit.its like this...i work hard as hell to make sure EVERY word i say in my music relates DIRECTLY to ME. yall niggas gotta understand that its hard to be real.it takes skill to be real.if any artist is fakin about his situation, it needs to be exposed.i dont want no FAKE nigga carryin the title for us west coast rappers.i know game, that nigga know me.i know that nigga from back in 96.he wasnt a hoop star, he sat the bench.the nigga had gold hair wit a nike sign in the back...that was in high school.i came across him again in junior college a few years after that.he also had different color contacts in his eyes.dont get me started.where the nigga is from, i cant get into all that cause i dont know.im tellin you what i know my damn self.now, this is to that nigga talkin shit [note: a poster on the forum] about it bein two sides to every story.the nigga games files aint turnin out to be what the music will make u believe.nigga aint never even been to jail.come on man.niggas like that will never bring the west back.i aint hatin, im just real as fuck and its sickenin seein niggas get credit for somethin they really aint.now, go dig up my files and tell me what u come back with."