Faith No More

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Anyone else a fan of their music? IMO they were a great rock group. Mike Patton is easily one of the best vocalist I have ever heard in rock music.

They were kind of weird but in a good way. Almost kind of like an early 1990's version of System of a Down without the whole political side.

If you haven't heard them and want to check them out track down these songs:

Falling to Pieces
Midlife Crisis
Digging the Grave
The Gentle Art of Making Enemies
Epic (their most popular song...kind of played out IMO...great song...Three Six Mafia sampled the piano at the end)
Last Cup of Sorrow

If you like them and want to check out something totally weird (but great at the same time) check out Mike Patton's other group Mr. Bungle. They are the shit.

Nuttkace

May 16, 2002
i love FNM. i remember seeing them when i was like 11 or 12. i still have the shirt i got at the show, i wish it still fit. Thats funny that u say they sound like system cuz i have always thought that too. We Care A Lot, Midlife Crisis and Ricochet have always been my fav tracks.

Mr. Bungle is fuckin off the hook too and way different...i read somewhere that mike patton considers them his main ground and FNM his side project. thats hella funny to me. they do put on a good show as well.