Fail

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 15, 2009
Hatchet Bitch, you're not pissing him off, you just annoy the living shit out of us.
We all know you're a groupie, so start your circle of dick sucking and then leave.
For fucks sakes.

Jan 1, 2005
www.NumexEnt.com
Says two of the most hated on people in here ;)

Grow up and get over it
Who are 2 of the most hated people here? Who says who is hated. Ive been around alot longer then you have tits, just because you have 1 or 2 boys hanging on to your every word because you have a vagina doesnt make you anything special.

OMG YOU PAID MARS TO BE ON A SONG!!!!!!! Mars is like the rest of us, he loves the money, you pay him right he will do your track. You are not special.
Plus you probadly aint even the pretty one of your lil group. You jealous lil annoyment.

Have fun now, in a few years you will be taking my order thru a little window.

<3 you

Oct 15, 2009
I think Draztik deserves the first dick sucking.
Draztik is the shit, bitches need to recognize.

And, to be quite honest, I was completely joking. I'm a bitch for no reason a lot of the time. It's the fucking internet, deal with it. Don't get your panties in a bunch, bianca.<3

Jul 22, 2008
www.youtube.com
Who are 2 of the most hated people here? Who says who is hated. Ive been around alot longer then you have big tits, just because you have 1 or 2 boys hanging on to your every word because you have a vagina doesnt make you anything special.

OMG YOU PAID MARS TO BE ON A SONG!!!!!!! Mars is like the rest of us, he loves the money, you pay him right he will do your track. You are not special.
Plus you probadly aint even the pretty one of your lil group. You jealous lil annoyment.

Have fun now, in a few years you will be taking my order thru a little window.

<3 you
fixed again