Fahrenheit Instrumania

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 10, 2002
Your favorite track???

Man it's amazing ... just when I thought I wasn't going to stop listening to BBB for a year or so I get Istrumania a couple days later. At times I almost think that I like it better than BBB. For the simple fact as CB stated you can just turn off the lights and get lost in the music. I almost anticipate Level B as much as his next solo project or FU2 ...if not more.

I realize that a lot of people on this board dont like BBB as much or Istrumania maybe at all ... but to me it's his best two albums. For the simple fact that it's MUZIC to the fullest. It's not just rap. A lot of people on this board will forever like PZ the best out of all his albums. To me PZ is a classic and the best rap album ever made (TO ME). But as far as music ... it's ok to be a rap fan only ... it's just not me anymore. Season of the Siccness used to be my favorite album. But not anymore. I have out grown that KILL EVERY BODY AND THEIR MOMMA shit.

Anyway ... for those that enjoy the album ... what is your favorite track??? (There is only five so it makes it easier that picking one from BBB ... lol)

Much Luv

Cac tha 6-0

May 10, 2002
Good beats??? They are excellent beats ... just none of them are RAP beats. They are more rythem and blues type beats. Old school rythem and blues type ... not this Mary J Blige type shit. You just have to love more than just RAP music to appreciate the album Tank Locc ... so if you are more than just a rap fn check it out.

Hoop ... I feel ya but the Train one is my favorite. All Ova the Place is close behind it. Asian Princess is my least favorite ... but the beat is the most relaxing to me out of all of them. I love this album tremendously.

@Blight ... sup homie ... long time man. You should really check it out. I know you have been open minded to all of DE's music and you are into a lot of different stuff ... so I think you are on of the few on this board that could truly appreciate this album. Check it out man.

I picked the one I did because although it kinda started off slow for me ... I couln't feel the beat at first ...but the second DE and his girl start the singing and the "ooooohhhhhh & ewwwwww" thing ... man it took me straight to Planet Z. No offense but I think DE's girl needs a little more practice though. Sounds a little rough around the edges Just some honest feedback I hope is appreciated.

Stay up all and let me know what is your favorite and why.

Much Luv

Cac tha 6-0