FAHRENHEIT INSTRUMANIA: LEVEL B???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 12, 2003
sup first, just wanna know what we can expect from this album. about how many tracks are u fixin' to lay down. and what's the drop date looking like?

get at meeezzz!

Mar 22, 2003
i've been mixing that level B for like 3 days on the ones and twos.

get @ meez....samplers.....fuckin' recording progs......all those gu deez

Nov 23, 2003
MAN....

I SURE HOPE IT ISN'T ONLY 5 TRACKS LIKE THE FIRST FAHRENHEIT INSTRUMANIA.

I FELT REALLY JIPPED AFTER ORDERING IT THROUGH RASPUTIN, PAYING 15 BUCKS AND ONLY GETTING 5 SONGS TO BUMP.

THATS FUCKED UP FIRST DEGREE. I HOPE YOU FIXED THAT ERROR.

Jul 22, 2002
Sicx said:
I SURE HOPE IT ISN'T ONLY 5 TRACKS LIKE THE FIRST FAHRENHEIT INSTRUMANIA.

I FELT REALLY JIPPED AFTER ORDERING IT THROUGH RASPUTIN, PAYING 15 BUCKS AND ONLY GETTING 5 SONGS TO BUMP.

THATS FUCKED UP FIRST DEGREE. I HOPE YOU FIXED THAT ERROR.
Chill - When DE came out to fresno he said he felt bad for only havin 5 tracks on it, he said he will put like 10 on the next one.

Nov 23, 2003
Even 10 Isn't Enuf, Based On The Fact That Usually An Album
Has Somewhere Between 14-20 Tracks.

Who Gives A Fuck If Its All Instrumentals. Take Out All The Lyrics
From B.B.B. Damn That D.E. And Planet Zero, And Leave The Beats, They Are Now Instrumentals. Only With Less Work. No Writing Lyrics, Just Composing Music. 50% Less Work But Still
Damn That D.E., B.B.B., And Planet Zero Had Over 14 Tracks. Even With More Work.

Get It Liver Lips? :)

Dec 21, 2004
scd.mm-a.yimg.com
I knew it, those beatz you sold uz were too weird, only u would be able to use them as rap beatz , cuz ur style is like none other! But how dare u sell uz beatz we thought that were going to be rapable, shame on u D.E. , but I feel u , u needz to getz fed!

Nov 4, 2002
^^^Where is your head at dude? FAHRENHEIT INSTURMANIA....what did you expect but other than an insturmental cd, smart guy. Yeah it only had 5 tracks but they were long. Because instrumentals are designed to let the music speak for it self. "Rap Beats" are the wrong frame of mind. Music is the right. DO YOUR THING DE and let music talk........

Nov 23, 2003

Ay Rowmanoski...................................................................................................................................................
..................................Eat Shit........................
And Rate My Nutts In your Mouth A 1 To 5 Bitch

I like makin non rap beats, too. FI!B will also be cheaper in stores than other albums.

FI!B is a perfect combination of dark, jazzy, unpredictable, live beats.

The producers include, me-e, Phonk Beta, Nick Peace, Marky Mark, Dextah, and introduces the newset Fahrenheit artist, Eats.