Fahrenheit?? I see no DEgrees

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 22, 2003
sup mike...im living in Pomona right now...but i drop by every now and then to see the family. Did you know my mom works at the library now???...Stay up!

Apr 25, 2002
Ya, I went to the library about 2 months ago; Judy gave Brian a couple of old library chairs, and I helped him move them. I've been living in Fresno for the last year and a half working for Brian and Brad's dad's moving company. All kinds of stuff happenin' to me right now. First, the engine in my car took a dump and it's gonna cost like $2500 to fix. Then, a couple of weeks after that I find out that I gotta move outta my pad, because the owner's step son was moving in.... So, on Sunday, I just moved over here to Norwalk to stay with my parents for a couple of weeks(lol) until I get my new engine. Once it's fixed, I'm probably gonna move up to Santa Rosa to sell cars with Brandon Holland. That's my update. PEACE OUT!

Mar 22, 2003
Damn that's some serious shit your going through. I haven't seen Brandon in a minute, I remember when he would come visit my sister at my parents pad. Back when Mortal Kombat and gettin' high was thing to do. When u see him just tell him i said what's up...i wonder if he would even remember me?