Fag

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 25, 2003
Quick said:
YOU OFFENEDED ME BY TALKING ABOUT ALL THIS GAY SHIT. IF YOU WANT TO TALK ABOUT YOUR HOMO ACTS THEN GO SOMEWHERE ELSE. CUZ THIS ISNT THE PLACE. ITS FUNNY AT FIRST BUT THEN ITS OLD.

THE LINK WAS TO A THREAD THAT THA RIPPA MADE TO VAMPS TO CHANGE HIS NAME TO WHAT YOU HAVE NOW. BUT NOW YOU DELETED THAT THREAD.
i am sorry about that i wasnt directing them at you. i WILL apologize for offending people but i cannot apologize or change who i am.

and i dont know what the FUCK you are talking about with this thread

im glad you have no problem with me bro, keep doin your thing

psilo is a real cat i have to respect him in fact i also respect quick because he doesnt turn it into a "hes gay so lets ban him" i will admit he has some good points

chris hogg: compared to what you all say to me, i barely said SHIT to woodie. you act like no one can express anything. i made no sexual references to woodie (if you need to go thru and check the post) i have no problem with woodie as i said and asthe first post said.

jim hat...keep doin your thing homie

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
jim hat edited a diffrent thread....took all the postz that were directed toward raginghomosexual