Facts ain't knowone doing shit that post's here real talk.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 6, 2010
i love how the siccness knows so much but know one that post here is rellevant,just cause certain poeple dont like certain music don't mean people are gonna stop making music.
i havent met one person here realy doing anything big enuff to stop posting here.
so hate on i will continue to post knocks when you are in control of the music bizz is when your critism will matter till then its just hate cause you about as a knowbody as me.and what i or you think dont matter.

lopro

Sicc OG
Apr 7, 2006
For those that can't read retard:

"Fact is, nobody who posts here is doing shit; real talk."

Including you.

Aug 14, 2005
i love how the siccness knows so much but know one that post here is rellevant,just cause certain poeple dont like certain music don't mean people are gonna stop making music.
i havent met one person here realy doing anything big enuff to stop posting here.
so hate on i will continue to post knocks when you are in control of the music bizz is when your critism will matter till then its just hate cause you about as a knowbody as me.and what i or you think dont matter.
its not hate you dumbfuck its an opinion! jesus christ youre retarded!
lmao @simmon!

Sep 6, 2010
I don't talk like I'm doing anything. That's the difference.
the diffrence is you be typing well i post new beats and type back to you haters im not doing shit but i stay more rellevant the you with your non making beat ass always saying i got excuses but you always be like my studios down come on bro if you worked on beats like i do and made more time you might be further last time i checked you were 12 making beats now you pushing 20?

ELPOLLITO

COUNTINCHINGADERA
Mar 15, 2010
ELCOLLINS
SOMEBODY SHUT THIS DUDE UP ALREADY DAMN STOP WHINNING IF PEOPLE DONT LIKE YOUR BEATS GO ELSE WHERE.. KEEP IT MOVING OR WASTE YOUR TIME POSTING MATERIAL NO ONE HERE FUCKING WITH IT

Sep 6, 2010
SOMEBODY SHUT THIS DUDE UP ALREADY DAMN STOP WHINNING IF PEOPLE DONT LIKE YOUR BEATS GO ELSE WHERE.. KEEP IT MOVING OR WASTE YOUR TIME POSTING MATERIAL NO ONE HERE FUCKING WITH IT
you sound like a bitch calling her man get him out of here fukk of playa if you dont like my shit kick rocks i will never stop posting beats.

Sep 6, 2010
Yeah, you actually might stop posting all together if you keep insulting the whole board. Otherwise, do you.
ill be back bro you know that hey real talk you need to quit living of other rappers and stick to the gun store.oh ya maybe thats why you get love giving out all your old guns to the hood so the young black youth could continue to kill themselfs.
gabe u been hating atleat i make music my own music not live of others.thast weak shit

Dec 2, 2006
Siccness is an internet forum that fans, artists, managers, etc. interact on. If you are putting something out to the public for an opinion-whether it be music, beats, etc.- you have to take the good with the bad. There are people on this website that chastise new artists/producers on a regular basis. You need to be able to differentiate criticism from the chastisers. They really may not be feeling your music, that is their right. They may not feel your personality, that is their right. But taking it so serious is useless because it just isn't that serious.

By this thread though, ain't you calling the kettle black?