facebook vs. myspace

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 1, 2006
I went from Friendster to Cpixel to Myspace but I'm not going to do Facebook. Shit was a highschool fad for me and I told myself I was never going to really get into it.

It was coo having random girls on your jock, then all these gay guys started sending messages and friend request had to make my profile private :paranoid:

It's a good way to keep in touch with relatives but when your aunt has a page and is looking at your comments asking WTF is this and that it's over

Mar 4, 2006
all i know is if i wasn't an artist i wouldn't even be on myspace. what the fuck you all be doing on myspace if you're not trying to get your music out there or something?

May 2, 2002
what the fuck you all be doing on myspace if you're not trying to get your music out there or something?
For me, I talk to cousins (that live out of state) and/or friends I haven't seen in a while. Of the friends I have on Myspace, I really only know a handful of them personally.