Fabulous new album called "real talk"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 10, 2002
What the fuck is up with this shit, that term has been played out for a good while here in the bay and now i bet anything the rest of the country is going to start saying the shit. Let me know if im jumping the gun here but i dont think any other regions have been using this term.

Mar 29, 2004
^^^^real
One of my bestfriends is a producer off of Fab's last album (from NY), to tell you the truth its in style to be 'west coast' out in NY he asks me to listen to beats then asks if it sounds cali enough. I was just out there and they are lovin the Bay/West coast there jockin our styles fo real.....but in the same sense so are we. Cant we all just get along :)
Peace P
the producers name is Omen he' s from Harlem, did the track 'Why wouldnt I?' on the last fab album

May 10, 2002
Yeah my bad, i tried to look to see if this was already posted but homeboy that posted it spelled fabulous wrong so it didnt come up when i searched for it.

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
bsleezy said:
Why wouldn't I w/ paul cain? ... that beat is sick, I vomited just hearing that ....
you aint never lyin, and just blaze killed that new shit "breathe" too.

i think fab would be the dopest commercial mc out if his albums were a little more consistent. his wordplay is killin 99% of the rest of the game.