Fabolous "From Nothing to Something"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 27, 2006
Hey its CUTIEpie here and I was wondering what you thought of the new Fabolous album "From Nothing to Something" with the lead single "Diamond" featuring Lil' Wayne. I must say I love that song and the video is flashy.

Here's the tracklist I got from CDuniverse.com:

1. Yep, I'm Back
2. Return Of The Hustle - (featuring Swizz Beatz)
3. Change Up
4. Make Me Better - (featuring Ne-Yo)
5. So Fabolous
6. Diamonds - (featuring Lil Wayne)
7. Hustler's Poster Child - (featuring Cassidy)
8. Real Playa Like - (featuring Lloyd)
9. Foggin' Up The Windows - (featuring R. Kelly)
10. What Should I Do
11. Back To School
12. All Jokes On You
13. I Shine, You Shine - (featuring Makeeba)
14. First Time
15. Paperman - (featuring Ne-Yo)
16. Brooklyn
17. Chirp Back - (featuring Blue DaVinci)
18. Gangsta - (featuring Junior Reid)
19. This Is Family - (featuring Freck The Billionaire/Ransom/Joe Budden

I think it'll be his best album to date and I'm especially looking forward to the songs with Ne-Yo and R. Kelly! I think the "Foggin' Up the Windows" song will be released as a single. And is it true that there was a prerelease of "Diamonds" that featured Young Jeezy? Any one have that? If its true? I'd love to hear it.

So what'cha think? Not bad for my first thread....

Mar 30, 2007
da album wuz leaked already? ah thought dis here comes out in june.
an diamonds iz pure crack. ah bang dat tracc all da tyme fucking sicc beat. cant wait ta hear da discc sho nuff!

fab has said some sheeit about his singles like actually Change Up wiff Akon will be uh single bfoe da discc iz released. And he couldnt decide whether ta push Change Up or Make Me Better or Diamondz fo uh single so maybe dat will be uh single too.

May 9, 2002
CUTIEpie said:
Hey its CUTIEpie here and I was wondering what you thought of the new Fabolous album "From Nothing to Something" with the lead single "Diamond" featuring Lil' Wayne. I must say I love that song and the video is flashy.

Here's the tracklist I got from CDuniverse.com:

1. Yep, I'm Back
2. Return Of The Hustle - (featuring Swizz Beatz)
3. Change Up
4. Make Me Better - (featuring Ne-Yo)
5. So Fabolous
6. Diamonds - (featuring Lil Wayne)
7. Hustler's Poster Child - (featuring Cassidy)
8. Real Playa Like - (featuring Lloyd)
9. Foggin' Up The Windows - (featuring R. Kelly)
10. What Should I Do
11. Back To School
12. All Jokes On You
13. I Shine, You Shine - (featuring Makeeba)
14. First Time
15. Paperman - (featuring Ne-Yo)
16. Brooklyn
17. Chirp Back - (featuring Blue DaVinci)
18. Gangsta - (featuring Junior Reid)
19. This Is Family - (featuring Freck The Billionaire/Ransom/Joe Budden

I think it'll be his best album to date and I'm especially looking forward to the songs with Ne-Yo and R. Kelly! I think the "Foggin' Up the Windows" song will be released as a single. And is it true that there was a prerelease of "Diamonds" that featured Young Jeezy? Any one have that? If its true? I'd love to hear it.

So what'cha think? Not bad for my first thread....
OK, so youre asking us if we heard it, yet it doesnt come out til June. What the fuck kinda sense does that make????

Sep 29, 2003
lukki4leef said:
da album wuz leaked already? ah thought dis here comes out in june.
an diamonds iz pure crack. ah bang dat tracc all da tyme fucking sicc beat. cant wait ta hear da discc sho nuff!

fab has said some sheeit about his singles like actually Change Up wiff Akon will be uh single bfoe da discc iz released. And he couldnt decide whether ta push Change Up or Make Me Better or Diamondz fo uh single so maybe dat will be uh single too.

what did u say? kill yourself....

Mar 30, 2007
just voicing muh ma fuckin opinion homie. didnt be knowing da way ah jive could git me judged fucker.
just giving some da little facts ah know about dis here conversation, id like ta see ya contribute then be uh player hater nikkuh you know das right!
btw why ya be jivin' when u like cam'ron? by dat id thot youd LIKE unlyricist motha fuckers. all ye damn hood ratz..

28g w/o the bag

politically incorrect
Jan 18, 2003
metro's jurisdiction
siccness.net
lukki4leef said:
just voicing muh ma fuckin opinion homie. didnt be knowing da way ah jive could git me judged fucker.
just giving some da little facts ah know about dis here conversation, id like ta see ya contribute then be uh player hater nikkuh you know das right!
btw why ya be jivin' when u like cam'ron? by dat id thot youd LIKE unlyricist motha fuckers. all ye damn hood ratz..
k

::

Sep 29, 2003
lukki4leef said:

what did you just say? kill youself.....

Jun 30, 2005
Fabolous is hard... I give a fuck what people say about his shits too radio-friendly, or dude makes too many cupcake songs or whatever...
Fab got spits over alot of dudes all day!
yup. im coppin this one fasho. hopefully this album does better numbers than his last one.

Fox

Feb 13, 2007
I feel sorry for you kidz listening to jeezy and fab, i have 3 words, wack wack wack, its the likes of these pricks who are destroying the rap game, who the fuck gives a shit about diamonds on his damn chain?, soft as shite, give me some lyrics with substance, meaning, and spirituality, anyone who spends money on this is mentally retarded, k...

May 9, 2002
Fox said:
anyone who spends money on this is mentally retarded, k...
How do you eat? Do you watch cable? Surf the net? Wear clothes? Drive a car? Buy CD's? DVD's?

You spend money everyday, dipshit....unless youre a mountain man and eat twigs and berries, in which case you wouldnt be on the internet.

I like good lyricism....punchlines, symallies, etc. I dont care if they are rapin about farming on Amish land. Who give a fuck if they rap about diamonds and shit? Would you rather they lie and rap about klilling people and selling drugs? That shit is cornier than anything. How you gonne be a millionaire and talk about killing 1000 niggas on a record????

Let me explain something to your clueless rtarded thizz fucks....rapping is entertainment...lilek amovie. Who goes to the movies wantning to see some realistic shit? We watcht sci-fi, horror, drama, outlandish comedies...this are, for the MOST part, fictional characters and fictional situatons. You are being ENTERTAINED. Same with music, you are being ENTERTAINED. Take it for what it is.

And anyone saying that Fabolous doesnt have any lyrical skill, obviously has too much wax in their ears. Yall remember Breathe?

To many cats judge an artist by ONE or TWO songs on the radio. They are MADE to be corny, dancy and catchy...THATS HOW THEY GET WOMEN TO BUY THEIR FUCKIN RECORDS!!!! And when women buy records, men foillow suit cus men LVOE pussy, and they want women to be comfortable and happy.

Get a clue, people.

Dec 27, 2006
Jesse fuckin' Rice said:
OK, so youre asking us if we heard it, yet it doesnt come out til June. What the fuck kinda sense does that make????
It could have been leaked or at least prereleases of certain songs making its way to the internet. That's why ask so it does make sense. But now we know its been pushed back so that's that.