Fabolous and Marvaless help new latin rapper

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 9, 2005
Richmond, CA — With the rising social status of Latinos in America (California in particular), It was only a matter of time before established rap acts would take notice. Established New York rapper Fabolous and long time Sacramento favorite, Marvaless (most notably known for her work with Sacramento legend C-Bo and collaborative effort with Messy Marv) have teamed up with up a young Latino up and comer out of Richmond, California who goes by the rather abrasive name, SPICtacular.

A video for the first single to be released off of his debut album entitled Spic & Spano (which apparently is a reference to the interracial relationship between AC Slater and Jessica Spano from the hit late eighties children's show, Saved By The Bell.) was recently shot on location in Richmond and should be airing on MTV's TRL and BET's 106 & Park. The single features Fabolous and Marvaless and is titled "Spictabuless."

Will this rookie sensation live up to the hype? Only time will tell. (AP)

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
seems kinda gay... cause of his name... and the fact his single is based on the show Saved by the Bell...????

but I guess it might be recognition for the Bay... I dunno... just seems wierd to me though

May 16, 2004
this shit is not real at all though. He is the one that posted the other day saying dre killed tone. I mean really though only groupie music fans would think that this scenerio is even possible. why would two people choose some lamer to become a star? Dosent happen. This music does take some luck but it aint no lottery. Like a major label is going to support an act that has a mexican named spictacular. Also filming a video in richmond to be on trl and 106?? your a lamer even to think anyone would buy your wolf tickets.

Apr 9, 2005
Doc Truth said:
Why is ole boy calling himself that. He might as well name himself border hopping lettuce farmer. When will these dumb ass names cease to exist.
He said in an interview that SPIC stands for socially progressive in california.

Nov 2, 2004
C'mon, of all people (if it were true) you think Marvaless wouldn't put someone else like MESS, C-BO, OR another proven Og in that situation if she had the power. Hell she would make sure she blows first not some rookie.