FAB ON L.A.'S POWER 106....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 24, 2006
....they debuted "GOING CRAZY" in L.A. today on POWER 106'S NEW AT 2 MIX...just thought I'd let you know...past bay artists featured on the New At 2 are Kafani, Federation, Selau, E-40, and Clyde Carson.

Apr 24, 2006
hitsquad said:
they stay slappin bay shit in l.a
not really...the only artists you hear every now and then on the radio are Kafani, 40, and then during their old school mix's they play a lot of Too $hort and Rappin 4-Tay....other than that, not as much as a lot of people think. But the radio out in L.A. is just like everywhere else....same shit every hour. Miguel plays the most variety so if you ain't listening to him, you ain't missing much.

Dec 2, 2004
nastyfresh21 said:
not really...the only artists you hear every now and then on the radio are Kafani, 40, and then during their old school mix's they play a lot of Too $hort and Rappin 4-Tay....other than that, not as much as a lot of people think. But the radio out in L.A. is just like everywhere else....same shit every hour. Miguel plays the most variety so if you ain't listening to him, you ain't missing much.
AY BRAH AT LEAST THAT SOMETHING YA FEEL ME, UNLIKE BE4 WHERE THERE WAS NO BAY SHIT

Apr 24, 2006
BAY NICOYA said:
AY BRAH AT LEAST THAT SOMETHING YA FEEL ME, UNLIKE BE4 WHERE THERE WAS NO BAY SHIT
AY BRUH, I ain't mad at that...I was just referring to a comment that said that L.A. "stays" playing bay shit...to be honest, they play just as much Bay shit as they do L.A. shit, but that ain't sayin much cause you will only here 1 L.A. artist on steady rotation.

J:M

Sicc OG
Feb 4, 2004
People have to remember that KMEL, Power, and the Beat (when I was still down there) has different timeslots. You don't hear barely any bay area music on KMEL before 2PM. I'm not saying never, but it's not as much as after 3PM. Most of the people that listen to the radio during the day are drivers (which I did) or people at the office. That's why they play so much old school (mid-90s) before 3PM. Using that logic, most of the people are GROWN FOLKS. All them youngins don't start listening until after 3PM. And if they are, GET BACK TO SCHOOL you morons of the future.

Apr 25, 2002
Houston
Mistah F.A.B. was also being interviewed by Julio G. on 93.5 KDAY over the weekend and playing some of his new songs. I think it was on Sunday.

Julio G. was saying how he has so much love for the bay and has been down with bay music since back in the day, but I never hear him play any bay music. He's probably forced to take it up the ass and smile by the corporate office.

Apr 24, 2006
AdolfOliverBush said:
Mistah F.A.B. was also being interviewed by Julio G. on 93.5 KDAY over the weekend and playing some of his new songs. I think it was on Sunday.

Julio G. was saying how he has so much love for the bay and has been down with bay music since back in the day, but I never hear him play any bay music. He's probably forced to take it up the ass and smile by the corporate office.
nah, Julio G is the one cat that really does fuck with the bay tough. He loves Quinn, Ya Boy, FAB, Keak, Too Short, 40, Mess, Spice 1, 4Tay, and a bunch of other artists.

Mar 30, 2006
Jack Tracks said:
hoodrat miguel slapps ya boy - holla at ya boy... im always busy for the new at 2... power 106 is hella commercialized but they still play the occasional bay song.. miguel from oakland
Miguel is from Union City...dude went to logan...my English teacher is the one that advised him to get an internship at 94.9...lol