F/S Nikon D80 + Accessories

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 24, 2007
I'm in photography school, and need some extra cash so I'm selling all my equipment that I'm not currently using. All of it is under year old.

I prefer to sell everything as a package but will consider selling individual pieces.

SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY.

bhphotovideo.com is the industry's leader in online and retail photography equipment and have the best prices around for new and used equipment. They are the camera equipment equivalent of Walmart. I used their site's used equipment database as a reference for my pricing. If you look up all this stuff on their site you can see that my prices are much lower.

PICS & PRICES

D80 (body only)-SOLD!
Under a year old, less than 2500 shutter uses. Still covered for another year by extended warranty through Ritz/Wolf Camera ($300 value).

SB-600 - $150

Approximately 9 months old, rare use. Excellent condition.

Tamron 17-50mm f/2.8-$350

3 months old, rare use. Very sharp lens, one of the best for Nikon in the quality vs. price department.

Feb 24, 2007
Nikon 50mm f/1.8 - SOLD!
One of Nikon's absolute best portrait lenses, great for achieving shallow depth of field completely blurring backgrounds. I shot this shot with this lens:

Nikon 18-55mm- SOLD!

Kit lens, normally comes packaged with the camera. Great walk around lens.

AS-15 Hot shoe adapter - SOLD!
Required if you want to sync your strobes firing with the D80 through the sync cord.

Everything will be shipped and insured via UPS and the only form of payment I accept is PAYPAL plus 4% for tax. If you have any questions or want to request some additional pics, hit me on the PM. Happy Shopping.