F.F.S.C.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 24, 2002
i love their album vanity & insanity..
any new material coming? any solos?

sleazy lover is a house-party hit in my little hometown in Finland..

we want more..

D

Downunda-Connec

It was a tight album. Are there any plans to drop another F.F.S.C album on Done Deal in the future? Cheers.

May 29, 2003
DUB L HERE

Both PVT and myself Dub L U are dropping mixtapes this summer. They will be in Amoeba and Rasputens and in our trucks as usual. I've got Don Toriano aka Young Know on a few with me holding it down with his boy, PVT, Shemp, and more of that FFSC ish.
Finland- I hope to tour there one day . . .

D

Downunda-Connec

Good shit. I will have to grab those mixtapes when they drop. Keep us informed, I dont shop at either of those stores, I pick up my music from cduniverse.com. Is Amoeba online, I might have to peep it. Cheers.

Good luck on the tour, you should come down to Australia while your at it. Being slept on down here, but I am sure you guys would tear the roof of the M**** F****.

May 29, 2003
Australia- It is your job to see that we are no longer slept on down under. I have a cousin from Melbourn and she can't stop jockin it so I know how ya'll do it. One day the FFSC will brave the 15 hour flight and throw some scrimp on tha baaaarbie!

D

Downunda-Connec

I will do my best. I changed my internet provider, so I aint been here in a while. It aint easy down here, most people on that nelly, jay z type shit. It seems if you don't have a filmclip on the top 40 show then you don't get no love down here. Me and your cousin will get this shit crackin though.

15 hours does seem like a long trip. Free alcohol on the plane though.