F.F.S.C - Vanity & Insanity

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
DAMN just got this shit today and if i could say 1 word about this album would be ORIGINAL. the beats are off the hook the lyrics are off the hook. the songs are hilarious sounds like these guys were on 1 when they wrote this shit.

1. "THE WEED SONG" - real happy sounding beat i could just imagine myself with a fat ass smile on my face when im keyed up listening to this. the movie quotes fit i perfectly with the beat.
Dub-L-U's flow was on point on this song. 9/10

2. "100 MPH" - fast paced beat for a fast paced song.this songs is sic but i wasnt really feelin te chorus but i loved shemps verse about all the hoes he fucked in different cars. 8.5/10

3. "MAGNUM P.I." - i liked the beat on this song but was really feeling the song all around. 6.5/10

4. "RIDIN LIKE A TROJAN" - im feelin this song the beat is original and solid everyone on this song comes sic as fuck. one of the best cuts on the cd. 9.5/10

5. "HI CLASS" - this is shemps solo. shemp comes sic with a weird ass beat but it was too short only like a minute long. 7/10

6. "SLEAZY LOVER" - hahaha this song is the slump. i think it was sampled from an oldies song. the chorus is dope the songs about whores... this songs off the hook. 10/10

7. "FRIDAY NIGHT" - this beat SLUMPS. AP.9 spit some heat as well as everyone else, on of the best songs on he cd in my opinion. 10/10

8. "WHAT YOU UP AGAINST?" - i wasnt really feelin this cut. the beat wasnt really doin it for me and jus wasnt really into this one. 6/10

9. "READY 2 PARY" - original beat with a rock kinda feel to it. i was feelin this song everyone came sic and beat slumped. a solid cut..
8.5/10

10. "GUESS WHO'S ON THE PAYROLL" - this song is some heat. everone flowed good to this beat. this beat is off the hook and switches up in the midle of the song. 9/10

11. "THEY DONT REALLY WAN IT" - this song has another weird beat that everyone comes sic on but i wasnt really feelin the chorus but another solid cut. - 8.5/10

12. "LISTEN UP ADDICTS" - i was hella feelin this song and this beat. everyone flows really nice on this and the movie quotes go perfect with this song. 9.5/10

13. "LIVE HOW YOU WANNA" - this song is one of my favorite cuts on the cd. the flows are flawless and the chorus is just right for this kind of song. 10/10

14. "COCAINE ANTHEM" - this beat is so perfect for this type of song. strait up coke-head status right here. coo song. 8.5/10

15. "CHOOSE YOUR DESTINATION" - my favorite cut on the cd.. everyone comes sic as fuck on here but i got to say Dub-L-U was on another level with his lyrics, they go perfect with the beat and spits fast as fuck right when he starts off. awsome track. 11/10

16. "THE DRAFT" - this song was coo... wasnt bad, the beat was coo some trip shit kinda.. solid song 8.5/10

17. "SNOWY MOUNTAIN" - funky ass beat another one of them songs that i can imagine mysef with a fat ass smile on my face.
another good coke song. 8.5/10

18. "PLANET OF THE A-HOLES" - this is a song about the "F.F.S.C" nice lyrics on this one but i wasnt really feelin the beat that much but still a good song. 8/10

19. "SO LONELY" - i was kind of confused with this song but it was funny as hell with a slow paced beat and a slow paced rap but something to listen to when your high. 7.5/10

this was a great CD. very original and well worth the money and a new style of rap. i recomend everyone add this to there christmas list or go out there and copp it, you wont be dissapointed.

Apr 25, 2002
I definitely agree about "original." The concepts are dope, so are ideas and a lot of the flows, but some places they just werent there...Id give it a 7.5/10...I cant wait to hear the next one, hopefully they work the kinks out.

Apr 25, 2002
San Bruno, Ca
www.myspace.com
hollow great review, im glad you felt it......

but i have to disagree with you on track # 8 what you up against....listen to them lyrics...especially SHEMPS lyrics...........oh boyeee thats some real shit! and the singing is off the effing hook......other than that! SOLID RELEASE....WILL BE RATED AS A CLASSIC!

Apr 25, 2002
a little too RnB ish for me, none of the group members stood out in there raps. the guests spots were good, the beats were ok at best. 5/10

Shemp

Graphic Artist
May 3, 2002
Damn - I never saw this review till today... thanks for the feedback - good or bad - all criticism is appreciated... peace Shemp

Jul 21, 2002
this cd is funny ass hell. the cd is tight. FFSC need to be on some mtv for this shit. i laugh the whole fucken time. cd is tight. i give this cd 8.5/10