F.E.A.R. 2 Project Origin

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 13, 2002
wtf no thread on here bout this game yet ?

damn yall slippin...lol

games pretty good, much like the og just better visuals an diff weapons.

alma is more savage in this one and lil more grown up.

:devious:

May 4, 2002
search function? the demo was talked about.... IMHO the first fear sucked so bad, im not willing to buy #2 (although i thought they improved the game alot from what i played in the demo) i will wait until game stop has the game for $10 used and beat the game and return it in one day.

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
Give it a couple of months and this game will be filling the bargain baskets costing less than a blank Blu-Ray/DVD disc.

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
Give it a couple of months and this game will be filling the bargain baskets costing less than a blank Blu-Ray/DVD disc.

haha,i like how you are basing the entire success of the game on YOUR opinion of it. the first fear was one of the most popular shooters for PC,people still play it to this day. the new one is already getting good reviews, no reason to think it wont be as popular if not more

May 31, 2007
Yea I was wondering why there wasnt a thread on here, but I didnt search... I still gotta go get mine at Best Buy. FEAR 1 was dope as hell and I even beat the bogus ass Extraction point and perseus mandate... The Gameplay was a little weird but I liked how they tried to mix the creepy with gunfights and shit.

FEAR 2 is suppose to be scarier but whatever... Fucking alma

May 31, 2007
Nah the scare factor itsnt like what I head Dead Space or like Silent Hill and shit is, but yea.. theres a few parts that just might make you mumble a little Shit out loud, and not only with the little girl, but if you walk into this one washroom theres a dead body like in 3207862 other washrooms, but when you turn to go out one of them fucking soldiers is there punching you in the face haha

mrtonguetwista

$$ Deep Pockets $$
Feb 6, 2003
Alma startled me a couple of times in FEAR while I was playing the game in the dark..one time I went to climb down ladder in the water treatment plant...and she was just standing there lol

May 31, 2007
Alma startled me a couple of times in FEAR while I was playing the game in the dark..one time I went to climb down ladder in the water treatment plant...and she was just standing there lol
haha it mighta been that same plant but when you climb the ladder and theres a air vent and you climb past it and she starts crawling out and slaps you.. Or like when you duck down into this other air vent and she crawls toward you then dissappears and I wont lie.... When Fattel hits you in the head, I wasnt ready..

Fear 2 seems a little to calm right now where im at in the game. I know they running off a different engine or something that allows them to do more, so im thinkin itll get scarier..

Not that thats great for me since IM not the biggest fan of scary shit, but this story got me hooked

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
it wasn't that scary a couple parts shit was annoying when the screen would flicker and couldn't do shit or see shit. Its an alright game endin completely ruined the game I was like this is it what a waste of time good thing tho is i got a good amount of trophies

Jan 5, 2006
those ghost ninjas or w/e the fuck they are, are annoying as hell.. they keep popping up and zapping me and shit. I kill them by emptying out a couple clips but its a waste of ammo.

I'm at the part where i have to retrieve sgt. keegan or w/e.. he keeps running away like a bitch.

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
those ghost ninjas or w/e the fuck they are, are annoying as hell.. they keep popping up and zapping me and shit. I kill them by emptying out a couple clips but its a waste of ammo.

I'm at the part where i have to retrieve sgt. keegan or w/e.. he keeps running away like a bitch.
close to the end of the game then. The ninjas are easy when they hit you go into slow motion and light em up