F**))*_)( im F&)(& PIST

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 3, 2010
so alright a year ago i made a beat using my korg triton right and so today i came across the game featured on some french dudes track with the same fuckin sound and same fuckin melody its not the first time this has happened to me were some one samples my shit but the beat i made some one bought the exclusives and must of sold my sounds fuckin shit here what i mean http://www.mediafire.com/?5nfz48i7o62ob4d fist beat is mine 2nd beat is the french dudes beat

Dec 3, 2010
lol damn dude you must of not gottten laid lastnight i guess your bitch got mad cause you couldnt get your lil dick up lol fuckin ass hole...you made my day :) thanks

Dec 3, 2010
lol i can give a fuck about your dick breh lol i love va jay jay btw i got some free passes to some p8rn sites who wants em sorry jake i dont have gay site passes for you and i dont think i ever will lol

May 14, 2002
you stop crying its not my fault you didnt get your black 8 inch dildo in the mail today anyways lesson learned always copyright your shit yall*jackie chan voice in rush hour*
Actually it was pink. But since I dont own or rent a house it will be difficult for me to receive anything in the mail though.