Ezroo Random's

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 9, 2005
hmmm does look a lil suspect i guess .......... i was copy paistin in a rush..........dam you one a them niggas i could roll up in a new 2010 benze and you would say ohhhh you got some water marks on the windows..... lol

Aug 24, 2003
yeah cause you had no business trying to pull out like that without a fresh detail

be like man fuck look at my jays mayn see that fuckin piece of dust, man fuck i need a new pair. putting on a new white t every 4 hours and throwing away the previous one. use my lighter to light a 100 dollar bill on fire which i use to light another hundo on fire to dry a freshly rolled blunt then repeat hte process to light it up, lol

fuck that

Aug 6, 2008
PUSSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!

EZ ROO FOR PRESIDENT!!!

WHERE THE NEKKID HOES AT!!!

ALL THESE SLUTS... I KNOW DAMN WELL U GOT SOME NEKKID TIDDIES AND PUSSU!!! POST THEM SHITS BRUH-GOON!!!! POST THEM SHITS!!!

Aug 9, 2005
EZ ROO FOR PRESIDENT!!!

WHERE THE NEKKID HOES AT!!!

ALL THESE SLUTS... I KNOW DAMN WELL U GOT SOME NEKKID TIDDIES AND PUSSU!!! POST THEM SHITS BRUH-GOON!!!! POST THEM SHITS!!!
they will evict my random pussy post to Canyland Broham goon! good lookin though!