ey cs would u join wit tha row???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 24, 2002
hey would u get down wit tha row??? cuzz they got some hitters already like kurupt eastwood and crook, but the only proublem with that is they never release no god damm music, crooks cd has been pushed back for over a year, but c.s would u fuck wit suge or what??? oh and i thought jayo was sapose to get with tha row a while back, u know what happend wit that??? good lookin out

Apr 25, 2002
www.getyourfinancesright.com
I don't know. That's a tough one, cuz it's positives and negatives with that shit. Positive is you're going to get hella exposure, respect, and sells from already die hard row fans. But then somebody like me would be on the bacburner and my album wouldn't probably come out to 2004. And what if Suge went bac to the pen (which I wish on no man) then the label will struggle again. Then it's too many enemies on one label, which is going to cause conflict sooner or later. Seems like it's too much tension there. But I hope the row does cool with Crooked, cuz he got skills. Man I hope anybody and eveybody from the West Coast with talent do good, cuz the West as a whole is sufferin' right now. Nobody's goin' platinum like the East and the South. And Midwest. And Jayo didn't want to sign with the Row. He wanted to start and run his own company. 1

LIL C.S. aka C.S. Heat

www.ghettoworld.com