Extreme Rules 2013 PPV

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 12, 2012
I enjoyed the Ambrose/Kofi, Sheild/Team Hell No, and Orton Big Show matches but the ending to the championship match was pathetic and ruined what was a pretty good match. Ambrose and Kofi should have a long fued they had a damn good match and I definetly wanna see a rematch. That double arm superplex by Ambrose was sick! I dont get why it took Team Hell No this long to break out all these double team moves. lol my moment of the night tho is finally Orton brought back the punt to the head! Long overdue

Props: Stony Gwynn
Feb 17, 2009
www.twitter.com
Cena/Ryback go thru the stage... Next scene is Cens laying on the floor and Ryback walking off with the assistance of referee's. So... Technically Ryback wins?

Trips/Brock match was an awkward slow motion ending.

Scott Hall posted a good tweet last night. He said: "Why does everyone always kick out of finishers?"

Dean Ambrose >

May 24, 2002
Cena/Ryback go thru the stage... Next scene is Cens laying on the floor and Ryback walking off with the assistance of referee's. So... Technically Ryback wins?

Trips/Brock match was an awkward slow motion ending.

Scott Hall posted a good tweet last night. He said: "Why does everyone always kick out of finishers?"

Dean Ambrose >
I stopped watching during the strap match.

Was halls tweet talking about Hhh/lesnar match? If so it's not surprising. That's pretty common for any triple H match these days. MULTI FINISH!!!

Nov 14, 2003
best part of the ambrose fight? clean win. no tights or using the ropes, no hidden weapon, and the fact the reigns and rollins went back and didn't come out until the match was over? perfect way to make one of your top heels more believable.