"Excuse Me" from Bloc Bizniz-X's lyrics

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 28, 2006
This one of my favorites from Bloc Bizniz. Dope beat, especially like the bass line. One of my favorite X verses off the album. Pure poetry.

Have u ever met a woman and new/ instantly she was the one 4 u/ standin right in front of u/ and you're wonder "what am I gonna do?"/ I'm certain that more than one of u done been thru somethin similar/ When the only thing u really wanna do is say how u feel without offendin her/ But you ended up s-s-stutterin and s-stammerin when u presented her/ with a rose u had picked 4 her/ got disoriented cuz the scent of her/ was sweeter than that rose u hold in your hand/ she's standin there wit her toes in the sand/ U looked right into her eyes and Damn!/ U froze, there goes your plan/ It was like u got lost in a maze/ the minute that u got caught in her gaze/ it was as if her eyes were Stargates/ and u got tossed into space/ u lost all sence of space and time was just erased/ u managed to escape her beautiful face, shook your head and looked away/ her skin was a mixture of maize and beige/ over her sholders her was splayed/ no make-up, only lip gloss completed by a lil cleavage displayed/ Thinkin about walkin away, but her smile made u feel encouraged to stay/ Feelin a little nervous but hey/ U finally built up the courage to say....

Chorus
Excuse me but do u have the time to sit down and share a glass of wine?/ Exchange some of your past 4 mine, get to know each other and pass the time/ I almost didn't have the spine to aproach u and perhaps find/ out whether or not your mind is as beautiful as your body is fine/ Excuse me if I crossed the line/ Forgive me 4 bein presumptuous/ but u standin there lookin sumptuous so I took a chance and ordered lunch 4 us/ Not askin u to get with me/ My only request, u sit with me/ share some fish and see if we view life the same or differently.

Grown Man's Music