exclusive lil coner and cali thuggin

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 14, 2004
im sellin the dvd that bugsy was selling along time ago, their was a thread here you can check, its called the cali thuggin mini dvd

well anyways i bought 1 and im selling mine. it contains the cali thuggin comercial and a lil coner mama tried music video along with other stuff only on the dvd. anywayss he was sellin for seven and this was like long time ago and im sellin for 7 seven also shipped. so get at me i only got 1.

also im sellin some made in china locs original with 400 uv super dark for 5 shipped. also got the original from city locs good quality 400 uv but with these you can actually see whats happenin/drive ect... only got a pair of those for 12 shipped. all original packagin included. oh the city locs got NORTHSIDE engraved on both sides custom made in OE.

yea i got paypal.

also got a book called CHOLO style by reynaldo berrios. its got interview and pictures from homeboys from napa, san jo, modesto, redwoodo, epa, frisco, decoto, santa rosa, sacramento, shit all northern cali with pictures and interviews from them. that 12 shipped.

lol i made this shit like a little fle market but i need some feria.

Apr 14, 2004
i think the website were they from is citylocs.com but they dont engrave no gang shit anymore and it cost way more then wat im selling. at ene loco despenza but i need the feria so if chino you got paypal bro they yours.